+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 652 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

Some people post their forex journal in forums, which would also help others to gain experience, and share their opinions at the same time. I do read some of the forum journals, some people do give useful information, like trend analysis and prediction, we do learn a lot from that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forums paly important role in trading for not only newbies but aldso for everyone because most of the people share their views and experiences in the forum. Many suggestions are discussed in forum that can help to improve one's confidence. With the help of forum one can analyse the situation of the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, obviously forums are helpful for the traders because they can find many updated news as well as many solutions of their problems in the forum discussions. I think indian forex forum is the best forum for us as we find many information regarding to the forex in this forum.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum to newbie k liye bahut acha options hota hai kuch bi sikhne ke liye.
    ham forex main nye hote hai to bahut si jaankari ni hoti hai ham wo sab jaankari forum par hasil kar sakte hai.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are numerous encountered dealers productive along with sharing their knowledge along with experience with currency trading discussion boards, consequently there's ton newcomers may understand at most of these discussion boards. In contrast to ebooks people may post their requests and get solution through encountered members on the discussion board.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya forum ne to mujhe new life di ha warna forex to mujhe dinosuar jesa lagta tha impossible to control or understand but after joining this forum itne sari useful information mili ha mujhe plus dosre logo ka experience sun kar aur himmat ai ha aur confident barha ha.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course forum can help newbies so much. in forum newbies can share there problems, ideas and also knows senior members ideas also. senior member share there business plan, strategy and ideas. so i think this is very important.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forums is our friend.because i am using this forum as many works.its helpful also.because we can get daily analysis ,strategy and trading plan for each day.and will get confident after get this information's from this forum.

Junior Member badaifx is an unknown quantity at this point badaifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope this forum can help me are still new in the world of forex. with a lot of sharing with hard work,
    study and learn I am sure this forum will be very useful for me and the newbie who will learn the most.

Banned ghysalgreen is an unknown quantity at this point ghysalgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I want to imitate the way of the master trader trading. If you are trading with the trend, you can get a huge profit. I used to trading using 1 h time frame, if there is news I choose to use TF 4h or daily, I would like to see the price movement is not too wild
    if you want to emulate the great merchant, then think like they think, they are generally thought to use their brains, they can exercise control mm, that is making them into a great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 652 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)