+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 652 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kawish44 View Post
    In every field forum play an important role to share ideas and experiences of senior members. India forum play an important role for training of newbies in forex trading .here ever newbie found articles related trading .
    yes they get to ask so may quastions and make a lot of good trading strateguies and when you know that you should go out and know that when you have a forum like these, you should just open a demo account and where you dont understand just ask on the forumand you will have answers and so many of them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for new traders it is a good habit to stay with forum, because from this seciton they get an opportuinty to learn new tradign strategies and also learn many unknown informations about forex that can help them to do well in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these forum helps you meet with new traders that can helop you understand and make money in trading,you can be able to make a lot of money trading be able to know where to go,join and where to understand what you are doing, making sure you have all these atributes, then you can be able to do a lot.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forum is the only place where newbies can get too much information but sometimes newbies don't study posts and comments and just try to get bonus on posts. its is highly recommended for newbies first to study and understand and not to attend the forum just only for making bonus. getting bonus is important but getting knowledge from forum is having the same importance like getting bonus.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every field forum play an important role to share ideas and experiences of senior members. India forum play an important role for training of newbies in forex trading .here ever newbie found articles related trading .

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    This forum is really helping us in terms of exploring the science of the other traders, but to use the demo to help us in experience, so this forum is to help us find solutions to problems we
    you are correct sir ... we as traders must gain knowledge and experience, and experience comes from businesses that we run .. is not mngkin without effort and hard work we will get that experience, thank you

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    forum is very useful for me. I chose to use a stop loss. I think a lot of traders who do not have a teacher, I also learned at this forum, I will learn from my experience, and experience of other traders
    Yes, from forum so trader could learn from other trader's experiences. If you share your experience or you ask question, then you can
    take a look on other's point of view to same condition so it's possible to gain more profit in the same condition. And also, from forum
    traders could share journal trading to motivate other traders too.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I started my forex trading career in demo account and I learn applying the basics in forex in to my demo account on my own and nobody guides me. But the next important step in my trading which is the learning to apply strategy and create it, I got it from the forum which is a big help for me. Forums is a big help for newbies and that is a sure thing.
    This forum is really helping us in terms of exploring the science of the other traders, but to use the demo to help us in experience, so this forum is to help us find solutions to problems we

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum is helpful and useful and grateful for us.because forum is the only way that a traders can share their mind without any kind of problem and can get advice from experts.also can get news ,analyze etc.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view think forums are the best place to share your ideas and your experiences and the great thing of this forum is that it is also giving you the money so that you should be easy to trade with out any tension of doing the business with your personal pocket money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 652 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)