+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 652 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex forums are very helpful for newbie. Here you can learn anything about forex in a simple way. Every forex experts are here to help each other and off-course to help newbie. I am learning quickly from this forum. It's very helpful to me. Today i learn about trialing stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    forum helps a lot. All the trader will agree with this statement as they are getting help from forum. All the members try to help other member sharing the information that is useful for the newbie.
    Absolutely. We know that many traders particularly experts or those moderators in the forums will help everyone in their queries or questions. For sure they will find good answers that will help them in their trades. We know that we don't only trade but also discuss great things in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    In the forum we have lot of traders discussing about the forex trading, so we can get help of these traders and their ideas as they share it on the forum from that ideas you have to choose the idea which is suitable for your trading.
    forum helps a lot. All the trader will agree with this statement as they are getting help from forum. All the members try to help other member sharing the information that is useful for the newbie.

Member asanka is on a distinguished road asanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forums can help newbies very much . newbies can ask anything about their problems and get right answers from many experienced traders .also there are many threads explaining about trading strategies and tips .

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    In the forum we have lot of traders discussing about the forex trading, so we can get help of these traders and their ideas as they share it on the forum from that ideas you have to choose the idea which is suitable for your trading.
    yeah forum really helped us in discovering knowledge in our trade and I think all traders will be able to get this trade done successfully if they are trading with has a lot to learn from friends on the forum

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes most of the time i have seen people here are giving their own examples that what have happened to them when they started this business and how they over come the fear of trading and loosing in forex this is really good place

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    The forum is made ​​for mutual benefit. Please ask as much as possible, it will be too many answers you receive. I'm sure your insight will grow if you continue to be active in this forum. We use this forum to exchange experiences and share knowledge.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    yes i agree with you this forum can do that , i have learn so many things from this forum.things i didnt know about Forex , most of the strategy are very good and i am getting good result from it
    yeah very true of this forum is very helpful for any trading and sharing knowledge with more experienced traders other than that we also get a bonus post to raise funds for our forex account

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeib View Post
    yes ofcourse forum is very helpfull in getting knwldge..here are many expert traders by whom u can get help in your trading and avoid risks..
    in addition we have the knowledge, the forum also serves as a place where we learn, ask questions, and also to pour out our hearts in order to get input from the seniors that we get the best solution. other than that forum also serves as one of the container to build solidarity and kinship ties among fellow traders.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forum can helps newbies too much. this is a big helping hand i thought. in a forum newbies can know all the rules and can share their problems also can solves. many senior members are share their business plan and thought also. so i think Forum can helps newbies vary very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 652 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)