+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 652 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by youcef54 View Post
    Forum is place where people from all over the world can join.Its a place of world friendship.One can easily share his idea and also can find out his solution of any problem.,So many experienced trader are join in here.They can solve our any problem.Its also matter of joy that we are now in world platform.
    hanji forum se trader ko kaafui help learn me milta hai,esme trader jetna jada learn aur knwledge forex se le lega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apni mehnat aur knlwedge se he market me kaam karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right forum is best learmimg for forex knowlgde newbia trader when also start to forex trading they learn to forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Forum is place where people from all over the world can join.Its a place of world friendship.One can easily share his idea and also can find out his solution of any problem.,So many experienced trader are join in here.They can solve our any problem.Its also matter of joy that we are now in world platform.

Member Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba has a reputation beyond repute Sanju baba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,225 Times in 335 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra ek videshee mudra pustakaalay kee tarah hai ham is phoram mein videshee mudra ke baare mein aur adhik jaanakaaree praapt kar sakate hain, ham yahaan videshee mudra ke baare mein sab kuchh poochh sakate hain aur yahaan vyaapaar eksapreshan dekh sakate hain. bhaarateey videshee mudra manch hamaare gyaan ko behatar banaane mein madad kar sakata hai

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sanju baba For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-24), Akhterp (2018-02-27), amirjaved (2018-02-24), azharahmad (2018-02-24), bali351 (2018-02-28), billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), danish555 (2018-02-21), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), fxearner (2018-02-26), Honey14 (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-23), mian5575405 (2018-02-22), Mr. India (2018-02-22), naveedbwn (2018-02-27), punjabiboy (2018-02-27), punjabpolice (2018-02-24), samia93 (2018-02-24), shine (2018-02-25), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-21), zahid2016 (2018-02-27)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can define a forum like:
    *A virtual place where the discourse of a group is constructed, where the learner appropriates new knowledge by conversing with others and who allows:
    ****to collectively produce concrete objects
    ****to expose ideas, to develop one's thinking, to construct new knowledge, to confront, validate and confirm it with the support of the group
    ****facilitate the learning of complex knowledge (synthesis, analysis, etc.)
    ****to encourage a reflexive attitude on learning
    ****to a group to develop a socio-cognitive engagement that can give more meaning to a given learning.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex means foreign exchange. It is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
    It boasts a daily volume of over $ 4 trillion lately. Buying and selling the world's currency,
    taking advantage of the foreign exchange is all about Forex trading. Forex is a very risky business
    and can generate high profits. Getting some real time experience in live forex trading will be more
    for you than 100 hours reading forum posts. In fact, people who end up following the forum are usually
    very desperate to find an answer. This is not to say that forums are useless, it could be,
    but not an answer to learn how to trade.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correct. We know that many traders who are specifically experts or moderators
    in the forum will help everyone in their questions or questions. Surely they will
    find good answers that will help them in their trade. We know that we not only trade
    but also discuss great things in forex.

Junior Member sayur is on a distinguished road sayur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I discuss with my activists when my mistake analysis, trading in the wrong time, depends
    on bad strategy and many other things like this cause loss of money in forex,
    i tried all these things and lost my money in many conditions, i tried all This and
    I lose money with all these reasons ... also I can add money management wrong or bad,
    because money management is a big reason that causes the loss of money.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sayur For This Useful Post:

korong (2018-02-26)

Member Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forums is really helpful for newbies because they have lack of information so they can get information and tips from these form to increase their information

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sehrish Shahid For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-21), sufiyan22 (2018-02-24), yulbang111 (2018-02-24)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I admit that forum is really an effective place to learn forex trading. A newbie should have joined
    the forum first and then try to start trading forex. I lost a lot of money before coming to this forum.
    Though this gives me the bonus to do forex business without risk having own money,
    this also gives me many lessons about forex trading. After entering this forum, I became
    a successful forex trader really. I learned many things from this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 652 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)