+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 652 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes forex forum help newbie in learning.
    there are many thing that we can not learn with the help of internet and books. we can learn all that things with the help of forum. we can ask our questions and doubt here without any charge.
    Yes you are right.Forum help us to improve our trading and knowledge.I never learn to use internet and using a book.In this forum we can share my problems.And we also can solve this problem to using this forum.A newbies know good strategy by this forums.I also use this forums.This forum teach me 70%.So i like this forum very much.This forum is obiesly need a newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As far as i am concerned, the thing is not that it can help them, it will surely help them, by this traders also around the world can be finally realize their stand in trading.
    I think a lot of things that we can get on this forum and I myself have benefited from this forum and I already have a good trading skills for learning from the forum but I have not only learned on this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i am concerned, the thing is not that it can help them, it will surely help them, by this traders also around the world can be finally realize their stand in trading.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I guess you mean by visiting forum we'll get knowledge, information, etc., from the experienced traders, to make us strong in the forex business. Of course we could share what we've got, it doesn't mean as newbies we don't have anything to give, at least we could share what what we've been practicing and what we learned from it.

Member suhu is an unknown quantity at this point suhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Yes i think that forum can help to the newbie very much because here various expert trader give their speech and reading this speech new trader can know about this market condition and how this market run, in case of me i can say that most of the important things about this market i learn from the forum.
    I also feel very in with the help of this forum, because I own is a trader who does not have much money so I had difficulty in making a deposit of capital, and with this forum I can learn well and will be getting my capital to use for forex trading.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes of course my friend, you can get some information what you need here and also we can take and give, share each others to complete our weakness and make our system better..
    and then we get it with free but very very actual...
    by the forum we can take help from the expert and experice holder who are basicaaly most experinced from us and then can help us to remove some our difficulties.....which is not to make again by newbie

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul forum newbies ke liye bahut kaam ki chiz hai mujhe yaad jab mein iss forum par aaya tha toh bahut saari things ki knowledge nahi thi but yahan par one by one bahut saari cheez sikhe aur bahut sara bonus bhi kamaya trading karne ke liye.
    Aaj mein newbies ko happily bol sakta hun ki agar woh forex trading mein apna career banana chahte hain toh Indian forex forum is best place to learn and earn free capital.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvoy View Post
    i think, this forum help newbie very much, though not every member that join forum is join for learn. Many join to post for bonus but if newbie join, then can learn and get more experience in short time. newbie can easily get what they want in here
    I think that both concepts are closely related, I'm sure most enterprising traders here on this forum because they want to get the bonus, but would also like to learn forex properly, because if we are active in this forum and get a bonus but we can not do trading well of course it would be futile capital and consumables.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forums sy newbies ko kafi help milti is liye main to yeh kaho ga k newbies ko cahiey k wo forum sy posting kr k bonus be earn karen or knowledge be gain karen ta k double advantage ho saky forum me her problem ka solution hy ap kisi be type ka question solve kr sakty hen

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    bilkul yah forum jo hai kafi help karta hai newbie ki aur har newbie jo hai woh aik acha bonus bhi hasil karta hai is forum say aur us kay baad aik acha profit bhi hasil karta hai....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 652 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)