+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 652 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well forum is a place where new beginners can learn trade easily. mujhe bhi forum se kafi help mil rahi hai or yahan se jo bonus hum earn karte hain us se hum trading kar ke acha profit earn kar sakte hain. in y opinion aise forums hone chahye yahan se new begineers ko forex trading se related acha profit mil sakaay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forum hamre liye to ek gyan ka bhandar ban raha hai. yaha aanewala yadi forex trading ki A B C D nahi janta ho to vo bhi expert trader ban sakta hai. Bas har new comers se mai kahuga ki vo har topics par apne question ka hal kar le. Forum to ham sab ke liye ek vardan jaisa ho gaya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rofeq View Post
    with the forum is very helpful for novices because we can share about the problems we face in the trade so do not be afraid to start this business if we do not know the forum helped a lot of master yangsiap our success
    well for me it has helped allot not only have i made very nice friends but also i have made or know very interesting trading methods that really have changed the way i look at the market . i am thankful

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpet View Post
    Yes it is true that forum really help us and make a great future of our life one more thing we can make a great team with forum market as a successful trader for better future.
    with the forum is very helpful for novices because we can share about the problems we face in the trade so do not be afraid to start this business if we do not know the forum helped a lot of master yangsiap our success

Junior Member Marzan Marshea is an unknown quantity at this point Marzan Marshea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Of course. I am also a newbie in forex and i learned many types of important information from these forums. I also solved many types of problems from these forums. I think every newbie should take helps from the forum if they fall in any kinds of problems.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by profit50pips View Post
    there is an easier way, by joining the forex signal providers not only provide news that could affect the price movement, but also we can get forecast to help us take decision. to open buy, or open sell.
    Yes it is true that forum really help us and make a great future of our life one more thing we can make a great team with forum market as a successful trader for better future.

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am assuming that it is happening because the forex market was going on for 24 hours nonstop during the day Weekday to Friday then our chances to get the profit was statewide susceptible but also person a pleasing strategy to use a essay direction action

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly disagree with your opinion that the forum is a place where we can learn about the forex business. because in the forum we can directly ask the seniors about the best strategy in the forex business.

Member adesatriani is an unknown quantity at this point adesatriani's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course very helpful,
    because newbi can
    interact directly with
    the more experienced
    trader, many lessons
    can be taken from the
    forum

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha forums sy kafi help mil rahi hy newbies ko un ko boaht ca knowledge be mil rha hy foerx market k bary me or main nney be is k bary me apny boaht sy weak point clear kiye hen or main isay boaht he kam ke cheez samjhta hon is me ap ko free bonus be mil jata hy or phir knowledge be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 652 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)