+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 652 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Md. Mosharaf hossain View Post
    I think the newbies are helped a lot from the forums. Really it is helpful to them. Any one can learn Forex from the Forum. Here any person can find the answer of his question easily and can get the proper Forex knowledge.
    you are right, when any one start trading he get many question and problems, it would be really difficult to get the replies of those querries without the existence of forums, in fact i believe forum play a big role of giving the market huge number of traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the newbies are helped a lot from the forums. Really it is helpful to them. Any one can learn Forex from the Forum. Here any person can find the answer of his question easily and can get the proper Forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum is helpful because they provide bonus dollars to the traders and the traders who do not have any money can be helpful with this bonus. and in this forum you can get ideas about trading, solve your questions and problems. so forums are helpful.

Member Sha is an unknown quantity at this point Sha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forum can helps the newbie, and not can helps they are now helping the newbie for learning about Forex. A newbie can learn Forex from various books, but he can't get the sharing of experience at book. And in forum many experienced trader share their experience in Forum by answering the question of newbie which is more effective than the book.

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good forum for people who are trading in the forex market. When we join this forum we can get a lot of helping from other people, after that we will get more experience and skill for our trading. Good luck to every people here.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

forum helps a lot. All the trader will agree with this statement as they are getting help from forum. All the members try to help other member sharing the information that is useful for the newbie.

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it is very corrects i have gained a lots from this forums right now i think i have more then fives strategy and my indicators are just so mays and i never bring anyone to the forums

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forum really help us to learn about trading because, we know that we can get information about forex in forex & we can get profit in forex too so i m thinking that forex forum is very useful for all!

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gujarati View Post
    Forum is a perfect place for beginners to learn from experienced traders and a trader can,t learn as well from any other source of learning as he can learn from the forum because here he have access to the real traders who can guide him very well.
    Yes forum is one of the perfect place for every beginner trader. From this forum trader can easily increase their skill with others expert trader. And in this forum expert trader always ready to help others trader.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fourms boat help karty hen hamari trading ke mistakes and new strategies ko bnanay me hm fourms sy bot kuch seekhatay hen jo k ham kisi teacher sy be nhi seekh paty is me ap ko boat sy comment mil jaty hen or free advices mil jati hen her problem ke bary me or kafi kcuh seekhnay ko mil jata hy

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    kaafi log kehty hain k jab tk ap demo me practice nahi kero gy apko trading smjh me nahi aney wali mger mere mutaabik aik he baat hai k insaan k trading me sab se pehla kadam jis cheez me rkhta hai wo forums he hoty hai is lea forums bbht bht help kerty hain insaan ki...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 652 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)