+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 652 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes that is very correct the forum can always help the newbies because when i get to the forum i never had any strategy and indicator but right now with the help of ex-pact in the forum i think i have enough strategies and indicators to improve my forex trading and i know this will surely go a very long way for all traders
    han bhai apne thik kaha he hmm forum ki help ke sath forex ke bare me everything hasil kar sakte hein .agar hmare pass asha experiance ho to hmm asha profit earn kar sakte hein ,forum hmmari help karti rehti he agar hmme kisi help ki jarurat hoti he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course they are a good source of learning and by far forex forum is the one from where im getting my own experience and its helping me a lot in understanding how, when and how much to invest. you visit forex forum please and read the members' posts, it really will help you a lot in earning a good lot of money especially if you are a forex begginer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eng/ali is on a distinguished road eng/ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello every one
    i think as newbie we can learn more from forum in our dissuction here with expert trader and we can see more book and video about learning
    forex here in forum and we can share knowledge with professinal traders and we can ask question we dont know it and we can find there more
    opinion in our questions

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that is very correct the forum can always help the newbies because when i get to the forum i never had any strategy and indicator but right now with the help of ex-pact in the forum i think i have enough strategies and indicators to improve my forex trading and i know this will surely go a very long way for all traders

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bosu_roy View Post
    To learn forex for free, forums can help the newbies. This is true basic that we join the forum for getting the good and quick experience of other traders who share each other about real and live experience.
    Yes, forum could give more knowledges to beginners and it could give senior trader new strategy too. I think it's good to be active in forex forum because there are many things which we didn't know in the first time and we could learn from forum.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    forums ka newbies ko bohat faida hota hia aik to wo yahan se achi achi baatain trading ke bary main sekhty ian achi strategy sekhty hian us ke bad new log jo investment nahi kar paty un ke liy bonus bohat kam ki cheez hai wo is se he kam start kar sakty hian

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qaiums View Post
    yes of course forums is very helpful for new traders .new trader can ask there problems and can get salvation from forum and some time they also can learn many thing new from forum . forum also communicate to new traders and old traders .many of forums give bonus for post so new trade can get invest from forum first time .
    i thinks that a forum helps us in two ways one is that we gain the capital for the trading and second is that we also gets the bonus to trade and both these two are the major requirement to start the trading

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn forex for free, forums can help the newbies. This is true basic that we join the forum for getting the good and quick experience of other traders who share each other about real and live experience.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han bhai jaan ye forum ne mjhe kaafi help kia me bhi newbie he tha jab me ne isko join kia tha it helps me alot or isi tarah roz yahan kaafi log aarhy hain or ye forum still unko kaaif helo ker rha hai ..

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course the forums are of great help for the newbie, it can give good knowledge to the new traders and the traders also get knowledge about the new strategies which can greatly help them in their trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 652 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)