+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 652 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Isme to muje koi bhi do ray najar nahi aati hai ke forum se newbie ko fayada hota hai ke nahi?, Forex forum se hamesh newbies ko hi sab se jyada knowledge milta hai. Jab koi bhi Forex trader ko apni knowledge kum lage to usko Forum join kar lena chhiye taki usk knowledge badh jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by talebdpmg View Post
    Of course Forex Forum are helping the newbies to learn about Forex. I have learn a lot from the Indian Forex Forum.
    We need much learn nad sharing to other trader and fix problem in trade by sharing strategy or good system in trade, we will beter trade if we know our weakness and our failure aspect.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faria View Post
    i got lot of information and got lot of strategy which can make me profitable in this market, i hope every trader got lot of information with this forum and get lot of profit from trading, so i think this forum is the best for newbies trader.
    We need a place to learn and develop or sharing strategies, if they make good strategies and get experience before trading then they much safe to loss but market analysis is to much important in trading and chart analyse is also important in trading.

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah forums are the best places not only for the newbies but for all of us to learn the very basics of this business. Here one can discuss every topic where he feels confused and can take advantage from the experienced guidance of so many members.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i got lot of information and got lot of strategy which can make me profitable in this market, i hope every trader got lot of information with this forum and get lot of profit from trading, so i think this forum is the best for newbies trader.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, forums help new traders so much, as an example in this forum there are so many things that new traders must read and practice because many experienced traders who have so much of experience in forex have commented many important things in here..

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is 100% true k jjis trah demo account hemn help kerta hai same to same isi tarah hmen trading ko seekhny me forums kaafi help kerty hain hamari is lea forums per har ksii ko kaam kerty rehna chye is se insaan up to date rehta hai...

Senior Member jahangir57 is on a distinguished road jahangir57's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah , this is more useful site that can help traders who can ready to trade in real, he/she can learn trading form here. one can learn by trade so low cost, by this trading one can learn practically, that how to trade .

Junior Member taposh is an unknown quantity at this point taposh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think forums canhelps newbie. I am quite a newbie and just got a Canon 5D Mark II camera. ... I can not help you with the size thing because I do not have quite enough.I have an external hard drive wirelessly connected through my router, my mac can see it, but when i try through preferences to share it. forex forums are important source of knowledge for a newbie.

Member notoryus is an unknown quantity at this point notoryus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Forum can be one of the best place to exchange information and views on Forex trading. So we can improve our knowledge and give them strategies to become a successful trader. Knowledge of risk and money management is one of the common themes discussed and it is really useful for newbies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 652 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)