+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 652 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid2016 View Post
    Forums main bohat fida hia or new jo members forum main ate hain humain unki help karni chaiye main dekh raha hon ke daily basis pe bohat zyada log joining kar rhe hian or achi earning kar rhe hain ku ke forums main jo kuch knowledge meilta hia us ko le skte hian or us ke bad bonus le kar trading karte hain jis se fida hota hai.
    hanji forum se newbie ko faida he hota hai,esme trader ko khud se market me pehle sabbb samajhna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada khud se market me analysis karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko forum par active rehna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-05)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, but I think beginners like us just need to read things we want to know, or we can discuss with others. I find that there are many places that only experts can discuss with each other, only experts who can understand each other. So be calm, find something interesting and easy to understand for you, read, discuss, and learn. Mere imagine me sir yes Ofcourse this forum is very helpful for newbie and when i start trading forex this forum also help me to improve my trading skill and i also learn some strategy from this forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. Because many experienced traders r comment here and there r many unknown questions which do not know newbie. The newbie get inspiration here for how to work in forex. It can know the logical method of forex. very helpful for a beginner. indeed it can help a lot. Some of the advice from professionals here is priceless and they are the result of years of experience. So we really have to thank indian-forex.com and also encourage instaforex to support the beginners. This is the best opportunity that brokers can offer. We must get the maximum that we can learn from this forum.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many experienced traders who are active and share their knowledge and experience in forex forums that are very helpful for beginners. They can easily manage their strategies and improve their skills with this conversation. On the other hand forums provide money with posts that help to poor and obvious merchants for students to start a business without investing. Forums can help beginners in many ways. The first way I think a forex discussion forum can help a newbie, is to help him develop his knowledge of forex trading, so he will be able to trade with different strategies shared by other forex members, and another way is that he may get a bonus for his position.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

cintakuya (2018-03-28)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes for a newbie he can figure out where to start in forex trading right in the forum, and he can also ask some questions that are in his mind, many people will answer with their own answers, therefore he can learn a lot, from various types of merchants, from different points of view, etc. And through forums, a beginner can improve easier and faster. I really agree with you that Forum can help beginners. Because a beginner forex trader needs to know a lot of knowledge. The Forex forum helps them to gather their knowledge whatever they need. every discussion is here. so anyone can find the topic easily here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

cambing (2018-03-28)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forums main bohat fida hia or new jo members forum main ate hain humain unki help karni chaiye main dekh raha hon ke daily basis pe bohat zyada log joining kar rhe hian or achi earning kar rhe hain ku ke forums main jo kuch knowledge meilta hia us ko le skte hian or us ke bad bonus le kar trading karte hain jis se fida hota hai.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-13)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yess forum can helps newbies . At forum , experienced and professional people shared their knowledge and experience . Newbies can should learn this knowledge and follow their experience . As this forum can helps newbies ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-13), zahid2016 (2018-03-23)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I guess you mean by visiting our forum will get knowledge, information, etc, from experienced traders, to make us strong in forex business. Of course we can share what we have, not mean as a beginner who has nothing to give, at least we can share what we have trained and what we have learned from it. The Forex forum definitely provides great help for the beginners here. I have to say I also learned many things here and they gave me great help when trading. So I recommend newbies to this forum.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear! ye forex foums boht hi acha hai or mery khayl se is se acha forum koi nai hoga. Is forum se na sirf hamen forex k bary me new thing ka pata lagta ha bal k hm apne problems share kar k unka solution b hasil kar sakty hain.

Is k ilawa hm bonus system ki help se real trading b kar sakty hain or apna real profit withdraw krwa sakty hian. Is liye hamen in forum pr honesty work karna chaye taky hm na sirf hamen faida ho bl k new traders ki b help ho yani ap ko agr koi bat pata ho to ap newbies ko acha mashwra den or unke problem ka solution den is tarhan apko b apne problems ka solution milya ga or apne knowledge me b izafa hoga. Or ap successful trader ban saken gay.
    Hamesh Trusted forums hi join karn or fake sites me time wast na krn.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums have the ability to provide help for beginners but beginners have no knowledge of forex before coming to the forum will not make a good benefit with forums. Forums help beginners understand the making of other lessons from ebooks and other sources. in trading forums is very helpful for a trader to learn so that traders will be free to ask what the problem is in learning and in the forum also give a bonus to always leave comments for each topic that is worth 0.2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 652 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)