+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 608 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodboy View Post
    i don't use this system for saving my capital i use stop loss system to solve my trading capital amount from big loses , i have hear about it first time . i want to learn about it in detail , so i will research on it . i think stop loss is the system what anybody can easily and more effective and most of the traders use that system for trading.
    Ham logon ko agar apni trading ki madad se income kamana hia tab hame uske liye apne stop loss ko is tarah se set karna hota hai ki hamari trades me losses kam se kam ho sake. Agar ham logon ki trading me loss kam ho jaate hain tab hamari income badh sakti hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop ye aik achi strategy ha profit banane ke liye fast Forex ki market mai ku ke Forex ki market main jtina ho ske profit banaya jaaye utna best hai Forex ki market main stop loss ko entry pe le jana best ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend requotes problem come when every we see very high movement in market. this is most of the news time.
    i think its one more use of trailing stop. in high market movement we can not set stop loss and take profit so trailing stop is a good way.
    trailing stop will help to close our position with some no. of pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Challenge interruptions offer a superior advantage because of their flexible nature in nature rather than a definite fixed loss. This is an interesting secondary because it allows traders to continue protecting their capital if costs go down. But, nowadays as the provisions increase, the pursuit article begins to enter, allowing for the end-time blackmail of the calming benefits of a possible capital reaction. and I think trailing stop loss is used when a trader is not required to move his status of success and also deprivation to act swap because he thinks that the assembled will act to be able to use the following labial failures to make a profit and travel on a business dimension.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use trailing stop loss without stop loss, and to overcome unwanted conditions then I prefer to use hedging system or cut loss. with that then I still have a chance to turn my losses into profit. While the trailing stop itself serves as a protective advantage that we've got. I think, we do not have to worry anymore if the price touches the trailing stop, because we've got a profit and personally I never use trailing stop but obviously this is a very clever function that can protect the trade with always positive positions .. when our position will be positive then we are setting up a trailing stop to stop a sudden reverse movement and close that trade with a profit .. I think when we are in confusion then we have to close the sequence immediately

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't use this system for saving my capital i use stop loss system to solve my trading capital amount from big loses , i have hear about it first time . i want to learn about it in detail , so i will research on it . i think stop loss is the system what anybody can easily and more effective and most of the traders use that system for trading.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my consideration, if you have some advantages in your trade then you are entitled not to use trailing stop in trading and I think this module gives you tremendous trade and now can enjoy the advantages you have for trailing stop on trades with analysis fresh. and trailing stop and stop loss can not be used at the same time, trailing stop is a way to make modifications to our stop loss, and we also need to stay connected to our meta trader to enable trailing stop, for me I will choose to move it manually

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is a good idea to use trailing stop to protect the profit but also can kill your profit. If trading is profitable and then back to a certain point before earning big profits and during retrace if taking your trades then it can kill you big profits. But it can also save if it goes any other way. So it depends on the merchant to decide. and I usually use trailing stops only when the market is a bit quieter and there are no sudden spikes that can close your trade and continue in a direct trade meant to continue, losing the profit you can get.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is actually a trailing stop tool that is very god to move with income and exit when the market backwards so we have to use it in our trade. We face many changes in the market and our profits may be after a big market makes it small but trailing stop help us to capture all profits and protect it from the decline and Stop-loss is important or not depends only on forex traders. If the stop-loss thing is useful to him then he can use it. But my stop-loss thing is not so good for us. If we can manage perfectly then stop-loss is very good for us, otherwise not.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trailing stop loss is a good option it will give you an advantage all the time if you have opened a trade with knowledge a few times the trend runs very fast and you do not know when to end the trade and what good is it to stop trading so if you have trailing stop loss then it will give you better and more profits then manually so it is good to use. and I think we can use stop loss in trading to minimize our losses but we can not lock in our profits. So we can keep our profits in lock if we use trailling stop loss in trading. So if our trade turns from profit and loss then we will get a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 608 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)