+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 608 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed when we are in transactions we have to calculate the profit and loss we want, one of my trailing stop is great that we use for when the price has not reached the target price and worry quickly turn around the use of trailing stop also so it seems we have profit and if we arrange then what should be the stop loss value if it will be the value we set with trailling stop? or we can assign another value, plzzz reply me as i am very confused about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you trade for a long time then you can move your stop loss above your trading level so it's called a trailing stop loss where you will not get a loss but you order a portion of your profit and wait for more profit if the pair goes back in the direction your trade and stop loss with trailing stop of my favorite strategy. when i am in profit i use to put my sl in break even to check my profit first. and the other good thing about this is that allow me to open up new trade.its a good strategy i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some of the time it can be very useful for traders to make a protection against the profit they already get on forex business to protect the profits they get is also too important when they trade on forex business so traders also need it on theri trade and using trailing stop is a way to protect profit but if we put it to close or early then we may be out of the market at pre-cooked level so if we want to use it we have to find a certain level to enable trailing stop

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing Stop is helpful. in this trade we will never know what will happen next. trailing stop can help us lock in the profit we get, if prices reverse direction quickly. we do not have to worry about the benefits we can. and see these two options are well understood for people who already know about forex and are not understood for those who do not know about forex so I tell you the concept of stop loss here stop the loss is a technique that closes you trade from further losses eg if you lose good know you do not want to lose further so you have to stop the loss

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is mandatory for a new trader who does not have enough experience in Forex to use trailing loss, because it protects your capital money. Iska matlab ye nahi hai ki it stopped protecting the profit. Experienced traders do not use, trailing loss, cause unko enough knowledge hota hi market to the movement to my baare. and I use trailling stop in my trade. Because I do not worry about when to close my position. It gave me the opportunity to capture a favorable movement in the market and keep me from unfavorable movements in the market. I chose the number of pips depending on the market volatility.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I use trailling stop in my trade. Because I do not worry about when to close my position. It gave me the opportunity to capture a favorable movement in the market and keep me from unfavorable movements in the market. I chose the number of pips depending on the market volatility. and It is mandatory for a new trader who does not have enough experience in Forex to use trailing loss, because it protects your capital money. Iska matlab ye nahi hai ki it stopped protecting the profit. Experienced traders do not use, trailing loss, cause unko enough knowledge hota hi market to the movement to my baare.

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thus, in the last analysis, it is a bit like walking between unrealistic realistic extremism and extreme debilitating pessimism. Finding the right balance is the key to trading consistently and profitably. People sometimes experiment with the idea of trading with others. It might work, but for me, it does not work. I trade myself. The advantage of trading alone is and I use trialling stop I think it is protecting our profit. Several times lost money for this but some time I also get a profit. I think trailing stop is a good option in the Forex market. If you can use it properly then you can make a nice profit from here. Every new trader should use this option to protect their capital. We do not know when the next will happen so we have to use trailing stop to avoid big losses.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I use stop tailing and it really helps me. Because I am a beginner so most of the time I am worried about losing my money. But when I use this and I set a profit margin then when I get that amount, my trades stop. So this helps me to take profit rather than loss in the long run. and I do not like trailing stop .... I rarely use trailing stop because its range is too much ... between 10-15 pips. Just imagine if you use 1 lot, is not it so much that you throw away ... I always use stop loss with rare updates according to our taste

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using a trailing stop is essential in the forex volatility market to protect earnings. The forex market is risky and volatile. Using trailing stops in our trades, we can protect our profits from volatile market situations. It uses very safe under forex market conditions that are risky and volatile. and I'm only listening about the trailing stop but have not been using it yet. anyone can make me clear if I lock in my profit having the same reversal scenario will happen when the trade I run loses. Also how convenient in street side trade.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear hamen forex market mein hamen apni trailing stops ko bhi hmen use karna chaye ku k dear jab hamri trades profit mein ajti hen to phar hamen profit ko protect kryn k lyie trailing stops use karna chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 608 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)