+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 608 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, obviously I think yes it’s much true that it is a best option mostly we do not use the trialling stop and think that market will give us ore profit but come bake and profit change into loss. if you use the trialling stop then may avoid from getting loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that trailing stop in forex market is a good tool and ineasily protect you profit and control your loss.some time market is moved very up and low that time if you used a trailing stop then you book your profit and your trading is not gone in loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that it is far better to negotiate using the trailing stop, it helps plenty to prevent massive losses in pips, and additionally aids us to repair our profit, then this is actually the correct instrument in MT4, however you need to be serious whenever you apply it, you need to build a very good money management prior to.

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    make use of stop loss to safeguard the stability and used trailing stop is actually very good on the actual forex trading that is designed with regard to locking the actual profit, as a result of whenever u trade and maintain u position opened at this time market may reverse so the much better to utilize the trailing stop on u trading to lock u profit

Banned ronaldo5 is an unknown quantity at this point ronaldo5's Avatar
    Thanks
    the trailing stop is powerful working still for profit without lose any thing
    you can do that for make the trade

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use trailing stops only when the market is a bit quieter and there is no sudden spikes which can close your trade and continue in the direct the trade was intended to continue, missing profits you could have earned.

Senior Member maheen4 is an unknown quantity at this point maheen4's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a good idea to use trailing stop in trading. I always used it in my trading because its lock some profit for us. When I trade then after 25 pis movement of market I place my stop loss at break even to protect my account from any loss and also use 40 pips trailing stop after that to lock my profit an increase my earning.

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother trailing profit is good option to secure our profit so i am use this when i make trade on news then trailing profit get me maximum profit as long to end so you need to put this option when you go long term ..

Senior Member mosin is an unknown quantity at this point mosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother trailing stop ka buht faida hy but but kaam trader is ko use kerty hain is ka faida hy but ye use but kaam ota y wae is ko 30 pips per use krna but best hy market mai .

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thnk which tool is actually realy good. stoploss menu Counting on experiences as the trailing stop by alone serves because a tender welfare which we currently obtain. i claim that if we jazz established a stop loss and pursuit stop on the actual trade, we have already recently been recently fit to propose the actual stop loss which we have created a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 608 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)