+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 522 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5212

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    you see in the gold the movement of the gold is fast and profit from the gold is much easy if we have good back up and gold market is much fast to recover your loss if entry going to again to you so i think may be the gold spread high

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Yes, gold has high spread when compared with major currency pairs. Because, its movement is huge per day. So, you have chances to get huge profit. So, they set spread high for gold. Gold is not suitable for scalpers, its suitable for longterm traders only.
    Thats true, I agree with your opinion. I traded gold some times ago and I love its volatile chart. And we can use swing or position trading system to gaining profits from this comodity. But when I realize that some forex have good volatile too, I prefer to try forex since they have less spread.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 pip is not too big for trade in gold gold moves easily 300 pips so thats not bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold is also have many of the spread inside there there have many of the condition why the gold has many of the spread, that is because of the high moving and then the gold has many of the people was make the trading inside

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the gold has the big spread inside i think that is also because on the gold is have the high move, just 100 pips only i think we just need to wait for the several time is enough, the market is also moving really quickly on the gold

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    also making gold in high spread makes it not traded except by the large capital traders
    this saves the small speculators from large loss because of its high volatility
    also because it is the safest metal to preserve your money, this must has a price for its advant

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because it is very risky material and with very high volatility
    so many trader will tend to trade it and profit much from it
    and brokers will use this to gain more profits by raising the spread so i will make gold good for trading only for large capitals
    and this would save the small investors

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold has a very large spread, because gold has a very large price movements, and gold also have a daily range is always greater than 2000 pips, so even though gold is very large spread, but we will still be able to get a bigger profit.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yah baat aaj tak mujh bhi samjh nhi ayi hai tu may app ko kaisa explain karon jahan tak mujh lagta hai tu gold jo hai kafi manga hai is waja say us may itna farq hai

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the gold give the more profit and loss to the traders the traders who are the less then the 1000 dollars in the account don t trades on the gold the chance of loss is more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 522 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)