+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 522 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5212

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when compared with the major currency pairs, gold has spread so much higher, but gold also has a daily range is much higher too, so it is indeed comparable. but the equity required to trade gold is pretty high, so it is not recommended for those with limited equity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about the reasons that it is like that, but the main thing that i have noticed is that the most volatile pairs have the highest spreads. Maybe this is why gold spread is high, gold is too volatile.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AffiliateTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point AffiliateTurbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its because of the bigger moves in a day, so the can spread the positions little bit more!! its only a matter of the webtrader you will choose!! i know some higher and lower pips, in gold as a pair!! maybe you must be more sure if you go in the market with a gold position!!

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is a precious metal and it is the most risky trading material I think to keep aloof the new traders from the risky material and to trade then with safety there is a high spread. And You may have many other commodities have a commission in the instafx.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold has a huge movement in a particular day and many traders love to trade in gold and that is the reason brokers have more spread in gold so that they can earn more as well and also traders who trade for short term or scalp need to think twice before they do so.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well gold may be having big spread, due to its demand, but compare to its movement or market volatility, the spread is relatively comparable to other currency pairs in my opinion. So i dont feel any difference trading it and currency pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold k elawa b kuch pairs aisy hen jin main spread bohy jyada hy, mery khyal sy gold main spread ic lye b jyada hota hy k gold ki movement boht speedy hoti hy agr spread 3 pips ho tu mostly log ic main scalping krna start kr den.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I noticed that usually currency pairs have 2-3 pips spread but in gold it is biggest 10 pips, do you know why so. Bt i do love trading in gold despite this huge spread there is good opportunity to make profit.
    The spread is connected with liquidity. The bigger the liquidity and prospect to gain money the bigger spread in there. As i know the gold is most searched investment so many people throw themself in. That is make the gold have bigger spread to selected only people who have big money to get in.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asama View Post
    I heard from another trader who said that they gold has huge profit and easy trading I do not now trading with it now I'm just trading with EU. I think that the reason big spread in gold depending on the broker
    yes gold have a chance to make lots of money coz gold trading is very popular and very much profitable ..but the thing is trader need lots of margin for trading gold .the spread for gold is set different from broker to broker in instaforex we are seeing 10 trick size means 100 pip means 1$ of gold change .soem ahving lwo spread and some having more than instaforex spread

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have never tried to play in the gold trade despite the people who have ever said playing in the gold trade is very advantageous especially for the long term because of possible gold price would rise each year. is not well......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 522 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)