Page 272 of 315 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3145

Thread: Can I be a trader at all.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    everyone can participate in trading, this is for all business segments, an important trader must be willing to learn, because forex is dynamic. I think it's easy to learn forex, because there are many lessons on the internet
    but forex is not for everyone. we know all the facts that in forex market, winner is still an exclusive group that lies deep in the silence. so if we still think that forex is easy, then we definitely include in the non-winning group.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex barter is not so difficult for anyone to start. It is just the amount of acknowledged and failures. One who accept absolute ability about forex will accomplish acceptable career and others who do not accept that ability will absolutely ache to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    We talk about trading,everyone here,but can everyone here be a trader ?!
    give your views here
    of course everyone have a chance to be a trader. but the right question is, does anyone could stand to be a successful trader? for this, it's up to traders itself, whether he wants to achieve it or surrender to the pressure. It's easy to be a trader, but it's not easy to be a good trader.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    of course everyone have a chance to be a trader. but the right question is, does anyone could stand to be a successful trader? for this, it's up to traders itself, whether he wants to achieve it or surrender to the pressure. It's easy to be a trader, but it's not easy to be a good trader.
    I agree every body can't be a successful trader , since educational background , intellect , mental alertness all plays an important role and above all it is your personal interest which leads you to be a successful trader.
    Scorpian Trader

Member asadulbd is an unknown quantity at this point asadulbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course any one can be a trader but question is as a trader he is successful or not. if any one work hard to get knowledge and after a long time study and do huge practice, if he place his by following trading rules, he will be not only a trader but also a successful trader.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,you can be a trader.but you have to do hard work to reach the goal.you have to control your greed,emotion,jelousy and be patient.you have to talk to experts and get help from them.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    everyone can be a forex trader, but few people are able to succeed in this business .. forex business is easy for traders have been able to apply patience and discipline in their trade

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes everyone has the abilities to become a trader.
    If ione knows the fundamentals of trading very well and gets good training from any good institute then he can trade.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I felt back some more success after that break i had recently and I was down after my defeats and I just got over 90 dollars bonus from forums and I started my trading yesterday and it was great to have 5 profit in day so i am really excited and motivated for future trading and I am getting better and better.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you became a trader from your joining. but their is a difference between the trader and successful trader. every one are trader but not a successful trader. the ration of successful trader are too less comparing with general trader. every one should be try to be a successful one. to became ordinary trader is too easy but the way of win is too hard.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 315 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)