+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 576 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes app ne theek kaha hai practice kar kar ke insaan heera ban jata hai hum jitni practice karain gay utna he humara knowledge main izafa ho ga aor practice kle liy best hain demo accounts in pe hum free mai practice kar sakty hian

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalia is an unknown quantity at this point kalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone knows that practice does makes one perfect person. But training should be in paw instruction as healed. If you cell practicing without any semisolid counsel then you cannot become a superior trader in inferior term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everythink if we allways make practise and patiens to get the best, our hope will be prefect , in forex also like that, we must allways practise our strategy to find more good, practice to control our self from greedy when make open posisitons and practice to consisten make widrawal every end of weeks.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is totally true and is a universal fact that in any field of life practice is required for perfection and that also applies in Forex. As you trade more and more you become a Forex perfectionist.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is universal true practice make perfect. I think without practice no trader can success in Forex. So if you want to success in Forex then first learn about Forex and earn experience, good strategy on demo practice then you go live trading for success in Forex trade.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think daily practise makes a man perfect if you do practise regularly you can gety shure success in every field of life .in forex trading you must remain in touch with market up and down.you shoud m,ake your own stratigies for tradiung .remani in dicipline in trading .

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

interesting that you are able to trade without indicators. This means that you are an expert trader. this is obviously very good and an encouragement to all traders. among a group that is me.

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I opinion all the normal indicators are paying, but traders do not use more indicators, but use two or threesome indicators, as the analysis of market substance and move

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no need to folow any one just make ur own Rules to success known
    to all but a few apply these rules and I see that it is better to be a trader
    is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the best results that wants to
    reach stability and discipline in trading so it is better to implement the
    discipline first and then will follow the rules

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meine apni trading ek ache trader se seekhi jo ki mera mentor bhi hai
    aur usne mujhe is market mein guide kiya aur zaruri cheezein batayi
    aur meine khud bhi mehnat kari hai forex mein .demo pepractic bhe boht ki he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 576 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)