+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 576 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by place View Post
    we cant compare anything with practice.because this is the great weapon of us to become professional and to become a good trader should practice with demo or real trading to get market movements idea.
    it is true, to become a real trader takes considerable learning through trading demo account and also required considerable experience. it is also necessary also in the accuracy of feeling of playing trading. and we should not be too eager to get great results. although fortunately only a few are important keep it running smoothly. good luck is always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab app practice kar rahe hain.. to jitna practice karnege utna achha hain.. dekhiye.. mere ko to ek baat bahut achha tarah samajh main aa giya hain. ki .. humain trading., money management, risk mangement ,, indicator use kara ..yeh sab jyada samay nahi lagta. samay lagta hain analyis karne main.. jo jitna achha karega uska result utna achha hoga.. then .. patience, emotion, greed, fear, anger.. yeh sab par bhi practice karna padta ahin.. tabhi jake hum ek achhe trader ban sakte ahian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

thank you my friend and i like your trading style. Its very pretty that you can trade well without any indicator. some time it is hard to do the well trade but if you are telling your successive story then rarly it will motivate us to do the well trade.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye sahi hai ki agar ham kub trading ki practice karege to hame loss kam or fayda jyda hoga.
    main bi abi demo account main trading kar raha hu or mane six months ka plan kiya hai.
    jyda trading karne se hame acha trading experience hota hai jo trading main bahut mayne rakhta hai.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a continuous process and trader needs to constant learning and practice and discover new methods and ideas to perform far better trades. So more he trades, more knowledge and experience he gains then more perfect his trades.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we cant compare anything with practice.because this is the great weapon of us to become professional and to become a good trader should practice with demo or real trading to get market movements idea.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make a lot of practcce and you will get to know that you will make perfect, practice usually comes in when you are trading a demo account and you want to understand technical trading and whole other things like having technical trading and understanding the whole thing.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just made 1+ $ profit today, in my demo account, which made me bit exciting, this is the first win since I started using the demo account, through what I learned about how to read the chart, wow this is good. I made two trades today, first pair was EUR/USD, made some profit, then I saw a good sign of downward movement in USD/CHF, so I traded that pair also, then it again brought me some profit. I see maybe it's okay to play more than one pair in a day in scalping.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course practice is the best method to become a good trader.You can't become a trader without any practice on a demo platform.The demo give you experience and with every day you become more good,when become the moment when you start trading real.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Practice is most important if trader learn a lot about forex and with it trader practice on demo account then trader can grow good experience and confident. Practice make perfect so trader should practice over and over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 576 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)