+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 576 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naked trading is not good all time so i think you need to know about Forex Trading and accept all rules about Forex trading. and you need to choice an very good strategy hope its very good for you and your trading. its my personal say my dear friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is 100% right that practice makes perfection as well as many of us have to practice the harder throughout other for individuals being for the beneficial aspect for the Forex and the more many of us practice the harder many of us understand more concerning the Forex thus take the time to practice that will make good Forex trader in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am like you i never use the indicators because it's simple i don't trust the machine , i only trust myself , i remember one time i use the indicators and th resultats was horrible lose after lose, so i tell myself i will never use indicators forever.

Member raju81 is an unknown quantity at this point raju81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice can make you perfect. In forex no other option without practice. so practice and learn .learn properly than think about earn . knowledge can make your trade successful so think about learn before earning .

Senior Member nita is an unknown quantity at this point nita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you will feel something not good in about a margin call for it you should be able to make it a science to this business so you will try your best to get you the results become better for it your dream come true

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not mechanical work, and so the phrase practice make perfect is partial truth, you need practice but along with that you need to gain knowledge and develop profitable strategy to be successful in forex trading.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice sy he ap achi earning kr skaty hen or expert ban sakty hen agar ap practice karen geen to he ap ko experience aye ga or demo ke ap k pass jitni practice ho ge ap utna he acha market me judge kr saken gen rate ke movement ko or market ke fluctuation ko jo k boaht jarori hen profit earn karny k liye

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

wow! you're good man! congratulations!
    i am so motivated by your posting.
    i wish someday i could be just like you.
    close my eyes and do naked trading and earning very well just like you.
    pray for my success. ok?! thanks a lot!

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i hope i can do like you. now, i am practicing demo account for 2 months ago and i feel more confident in it. I know there are many things i need to learn before trade in living account and i always want to get more knowldge in this forum. Thank in advantage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 576 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)