+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 576 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ache se practice karta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko market me dhyaan dena chahiye,esme trader ke paas market ka jetna acha skill hoga uske liye utna he acha hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The practice helps to improve all aspects of the strategy. I recommend practicing in demo until you find the true path to profitability. On the other hand, technical analysis is one of the best ways to increase the degree of success of our investment. The technical analysis gives solidity and reliability to our investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    practice make a man successful, bhai ap agr practice krte raho gy to ap bht jaldi ache trader ban jao gy or earn kr pao gy, ma asa nh kr raha ma signals or indectrs per depend krta hu, or loss b krta hu try kr raha hu ma ke khud se startegy banao ak ma

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, very true, if someone wants to succeed in life, then it is very important for such traders that they start practicing well in demo accounts so they can be able to speculate on some of the best trades and can win. In the long run so they can be happy with their profits.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can have a lot of knowledge and you can learn everything about Forex.but without putting it into practice, you can not go anywhere. The importance of practicing is a must and without a while in demo trading you will lose a lot of your money.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will make the practice perfect, because with practice we will have experience and will be very useful, because the experience is surely we will be able to run forex well and very useful and most importantly in forex should. All must be in accordance with the money management. :-)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to practice every day, and every time we get online to gain experience and become a better trader, we need to know the right time to trade, and the right day, and the right partner for us. Because we have to focus only with one pair first to know how the movement.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is one thing that should be a perfect trade and that trade should be such that there are many things you can do and you must be sure that you have gone through the steps you can and you must go through

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you friend. When I am new to Forex, I have little knowledge. But day by day with practice, I have made more knowledge and more experience. It helps me to get the market. So traders practice more and more you can also win.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you able to make sure that you are present to us if you know the best pattern you have ever observed.
    Now I also invest using information patterns, but I found many false marks (occurring with sq and triangle patterns). Can you find out how you confirm your own sign?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 576 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)