+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 576 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Senior Member zundhafx is an unknown quantity at this point zundhafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

Thank her motivation, if possible, to know, please Candle in the analysis only without indicator or tool, can for his knowledge, he asked me very interested in your opinion should carry no such trading Indikatur or use other aids her

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi business main prectice ki zrorat hoti hy or is ke lea trader ko is main experience or prectice ki zrorat hoty hy forex main bhi trader ko prectice ki zrorat hoti hy forex main ap ko knowledge ki zrorat hoti hy or is main ap ko learning ki bhi zrorat hoti hy jis sy ap trade ko use krty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a forex trader i think we can reach near perfection in this business by do practice more and more in forex business..more practice always help us to become a good trader in forex market..

Senior Member shayan is an unknown quantity at this point shayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always try to get what gives you best. if one strategy works for you then stick to it. and its not necessary that a single strategy will work equally for any other person. try different things and adopt the one which works best for you.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Practicing develops knowledge and it leads to improve experiences of the foreign exchange market. Though there is no level of perfection in forex trading, but you get to near perfection in constant practicing.

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    practice is the best way for us to learn and improve our ability to trade forex. because through practice, we will gain experience. certainly the experience is the thing that determines the extent of our ability and knowledge in the forex trade, the more we experience in the forex trade, will make the better our skills and knowledge in the trade.

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the practice is not only necessary in trade in the forex market, but in almost every business or profession more convenient, the more you become used to you. And if the practice before you start real trading is very important in Forex and should improve your trading performance. To avoid losing your business and for profit.

Member alpacino921 is an unknown quantity at this point alpacino921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes...by having proper knowledge about Forex system any trader can be perfect.forex is little difficult so to get success practice in demo account is required.more trader will practice,more he/she can get success in trades.

Senior Member samnanyasi is an unknown quantity at this point samnanyasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true fact that practice make man perfect. I have my own experience of practicing forex in demo account. I am trading for almost a year now and still I do and try new strategies in demo and prace more and more, at the end of the day I experience a lot by practicing. One should not quit practicing on demo.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    perfection comes from doing something that we often repeatedly, as well as when we apply it in the trade, but repeat that we do must be done in a gr.adual level, when we have our basic level of learning do trading by learning the theory and then we apply in practice, and we repeated it constantly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 576 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)