+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 576 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member chfmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point chfmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i believe the particular check out portrayed through twine originator of which experience aid the man turn into great : when you are spending lot of period before current market even though you don't look at indications and you recognize well when things current market can be getting assist and also receiving amount of resistance that is what we should succeed in currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sexyanti2 is an unknown quantity at this point sexyanti2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just realise a bizarreness event.
    I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price
    action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using
    EMA and RSI.
    So now,i just do naked trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to become a perfect forex trader then you should practise and learn trading all the time therefore es it brings about perfect understanding of what to do at the right time in trading rather than practice make perfect really a good quote that is after getting education about Forex trade a trader should do practice on demo account first instead of real accountpractice on demo account will be very useful and helpfu

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul bhaiya ji trading mein jitna jayda practice hum log karenge utne hi jayda perfect banenge practice to sabhi ko karna chahiye ek badiya trader tabhi bana ja sakta hain bhaiya jaan ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think which apply create excellent a gentlemale then you'll be able to a lot of apply of Forex trading therefore you will end up a excellent trader. when you are to apply. therefore it'll surely someday you'll be able to perceive how you can trade and earn a very good profit. as extended when you preserve typically the heart and also the tireless.

Member rahmziaur is an unknown quantity at this point rahmziaur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the actual see expressed through twine founder that experience aid the man become great : as you are investing great deal of time in front of marketplace although you may won't look at signs however you comprehend properly from which points marketplace is usually acquiring assistance as well as having level of resistance that is certainly just what we should instead grow into success forex trading.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, if it is still within the learning phase will certainly expertise failures first and after that we are able to gain expertise that may later be applied to regularly enhance typically the trading method as well as the approach we're and every thing is again onto the original goal of trading to earn a consistent profit

Senior Member krish is an unknown quantity at this point krish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rely on technical analysis, I just monitor the news to find out the news release high-impact, I would avoid the news, because whenthe release of important news.

Senior Member dpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point dpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you find yourself fresh to Currency trading rehearsing is imperative, in particular for anyone who is interested in funds operations and also dont really feel prepared to finance your individual investments. While rehearsing you should understand the software as well as Currency trading language.

Senior Member annas is an unknown quantity at this point annas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is indeed with the practice will certainly make us perfect and that's absolutely right, because it is experience and that is a good thing and we should always be ready and then all will be fine and indeed we need the effort of learning and that is a good thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 576 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)