+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks friend for shareing.
    agar ye really main 95% sahi hai to main esko real account main jarur test karuga. lekin pahle eska 1- 2 mahine ka back test luga.
    mera manna hai ki koi bi indicator 95% accurate ni ho sakta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadulbd is an unknown quantity at this point asadulbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today i download this indicator and set on my trader from tomorrow i will observe it. hope i will make profit by using this indicator. thanks to share it with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there are indicators that can accurately predict 99% of the value of a price. because basically the indicator always follow where the price moves. usually an indicator can be accurate at the time a particular movement. ie when prices are trending, but vice versa when the price of alternating these indicators may not work perfectly.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't predict how akuratnya indicators that I use. the indicator is essentially a work based on a price that has already happened to find indications of prices has not occurred. and it's hard to be exact.
    because only an indication not of certainty

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    bro you can use this indicator with any pair but i prefer to use with eur/usd . and 1h chart is best for this indicator . i m using this indicator from 1 month in demo account and i got good result
    for the pair eur / usd is indeed unique, but we will also be able to adjust to the trend that is happening, because the trading process that we run it had to be synchronized with trading technique that we should be able to align with some of the things that we run with the conditions of the previous demo account

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro you can use this indicator with any pair but i prefer to use with eur/usd . and 1h chart is best for this indicator . i m using this indicator from 1 month in demo account and i got good result

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No indicator is perfect 95% or 100%. Because fundamental news are drives the indicator. So when news are released indicator moves the result of news direction. So if we understand the fundamental news very well we can also understand the indicator movement and trade profitable.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rule no. 1 to yehi hay kay app khud iss ko apnay demo account per test karain. agar koi bhi trader aap ko ye kehay kay wo aik system achi tarah use ker raha hay or oss may kamiyab bhi hay to kya ap oss system ko bagair demo may use kiay seedha live trading shoro ker daingay ?

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me
    yar main kafi waqat sa trading kar rha honn or main na obht zada try ke ka muja be koi acha ro best indicator mail jaya lakin muja aj tka ko be asa acha or best indicator nahi mil skaa.

bhai ap na kafi achi or best post ke ha muja ap ke ya post kafi achi ro best lagi ha agr hamraa pass ko asa indicator ho jo 95% bilkul sahi kam kara boht hum trading sa boht achi or best income eanred kar sakta han .
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-05-28 at 01:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open