+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1079

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator you are using a very charming
    but what if there are false signals? how to react to it or prevent it bagimana?
    but the indicators that you are fitting for the pair share what?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nona View Post
    I do not rely on indicators in the Forex because it is 100% false and can not predict what will happen in the future increase or decrease of prices, but the analysis based on the classical chart analysis is the most stable and can seize opportunities quickly and easy way
    I also think same and do naked trading. I think these indicators just tell us the previous and current market prices. The future prices of the market are depended on news and economic. So relying on indicators mostly give bad results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if that indicator was 95% success it already gets popular so i think it is not true may be as ypu said we have to test on demo first before trading with real money but i wont have time to test those indicators so i leave it

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    no indicator is one hundred 100% . if one exists i would like to know all indicators have their own fault thats why we use money management to secure our account so if the indicators give us the correct signal but the market moves opposite we can still protect our a/c and trade another day !
    me aapki baat se poori tarah sehmat hon..forex me koi bhi indicator aisa nahi hota jo ki ekdum sahi khabar de market ki
    isliye trader ko kabhi bhi 1 indicator pe bhariosa nahi karna chahiye..usse kayi indicators ki madad se trading karni chahiye jisse ki usski zada se zada deals usse fayda de

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro you can use this indicator with any pair but i prefer to use with eur/usd . and 1h chart is best for this indicator . i m using this indicator from 1 month in demo account and i got good result

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no indicator is one hundred 100% . if one exists i would like to know all indicators have their own fault thats why we use money management to secure our account so if the indicators give us the correct signal but the market moves opposite we can still protect our a/c and trade another day !

Banned iiuu86 is an unknown quantity at this point iiuu86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wonder if it works 95% of the time . Then it would be a magic tool for me . Let me try this out and see how it works in my live account .

Banned iiuu86 is an unknown quantity at this point iiuu86's Avatar
    Thanks
    very interesting! i need to try this out , if it is works with 95% accuracy then surely it would be a magic tools for us. lets try me this and see how it works .

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can expect our indicator will give us 80% accurate signal result. but not necessary that will give us every day. and we cant depend on it.because sometimes it is putting us danger zone.

Junior Member thanhfxviet is on a distinguished road thanhfxviet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I said in above #25 post, now I would add some more information about this system, that the lower indicator (name as FX-FISH) is repaint indicator. Therefore, if you back test with this indicator, it will show 95% of the accuracy, but on live trading, you can not gain to more than 30% of the accuracy. That's why I decided NOT to use this system in my chart.

Happy trading!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open