+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ye forex strategy 95% accurate indicator ke sath create ki gai hai to main ess trading system ke sath trading jarur karna chahungi, magar usse pahle mujhe esko demo account par practice kar leni hogi, kyoki kisi ke kah dene se hi koi trading strategy 95% accurate nahi ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friend has given his knowledge for a beginner like me. I beg a guidance for the continuation of this system. i will definitely try this in my demo account first..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    friend has given his knowledge for a beginner like me i beg a guidance for the continuation of this system i will try this system i thought many of the traders are loosing but it is not the case here it is winning this, Maybe it will be one of the good one i will try to see this one

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mujhe bhai bharosa nahi hai jis indicator mein 95% accurate kaha gaya ho, waise indicators se main avoid karta hoon, kyunki waise indicators jayda dokha dete hai bhai, acha hota hai ki hum yaha par koi aur indicators ke sath trading kare.
    hanji agar indicator agar yahan market me thik se help nahi kar rahein hai ya fir aap unse analysis nahi kar pa rahein hai to aapko aise indicator par dhyaan nahi dena chahiye,indicator ko pehle samajhna aur fir uske baad he use kiya ja sakta hai..

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am thankful to you for sharing this thread and also attached files for helping the traders one think is missing that you not share the direct link in your thread because these attached files some time not properly work and so traders can not get the system for trading

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well the best part of the forex market is that you can research a lot of things in the market and the profits are here and there. You can make a lot of money in the forex market by trading in the market and also by trading market moves and gather info about the market. It is a circle game in the market. Today if an indicator works than the other day it might not work or even a trading indicator can work for a period of time. This is how the market works actually.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe bhai bharosa nahi hai jis indicator mein 95% accurate kaha gaya ho, waise indicators se main avoid karta hoon, kyunki waise indicators jayda dokha dete hai bhai, acha hota hai ki hum yaha par koi aur indicators ke sath trading kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader inbdicator can never be accurate its your own mind that set to the indicator ziada tar humy indicator py nayi jana chaye q k indicator sy kabi bhi hum news predict nahoi ker sakty

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kisi b indicator pay aesay he atbar karna b asan cheez nahi hoti hai agar hum chahty hain k achay indicator pay work kare aur acha acha kuch hasil kare to us k lye hume behter yehi hota hai k khud ki kuch stratgies bnae aur un pay work kare.zyada tar indicators dhoka he dety hain is lye dhokay say bachna chahye.

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a_for_apple View Post
    bro, I think existing indicators in MetaTrader is also very accurate. it's just that we lack to learn how this indicator works
    if we understand an indicator works, then using the logic we can get a satisfactory profit in my opinion
    I myself only using standard tools of MetaTrader to trade and make a profit. although sometimes still get a loss
    You may say that all the indicators that are very accurate, but I am more likely that all the indicators repaint. All that is formed when the price has already passed. And come back it would seem clear that if we wait to use our indicator then we will not take orders. And what happened instead we miss the right moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open