+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 108 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this good indicator, maintain it well, I also like this indicator because I see it and I am also very happy to use it on my real account and good work bro also share more when you find something thanks again and for you use this indicator and you get good results on a demo account using this indicator. But you did not mention how we knew that when we bought / sold foreign exchange trading. You only share this indicator. So, how can we use this indicator for better results on our demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to send a message to a new user, you will be able to access it and you will still be able to access it. The forex solder has not been able to sell the entire index unless it has been hired for the time being. It is the strategic strategic move of the trader that the Forex trading trader will be able to use the same trader as the investor will be able to use the same amount of money. hoga The person who is selling a trader from a trader can help him out. He has lost his job and he has lost his job and has told that he is a trader of all kinds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing these important and useful indicators with us. I will have to test or try it. if this is good I will use it. and a good job to share, thank you very much I see that the indicators are good they can help me during the trade I will try it first on a demo account to see how effective they are after that I hope they work with me, thank you very much again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

BCA (2019-06-24)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading trader will use the same keyword as the translator of the same keyword. If you are a trader from a trader who has been unable to contact us, then we have lost some of our losses and we have been unable to find out that all of the traders have been able to buy 1 and that is why they have to pay a fee for this application. per test If you are a trader in a business that does not want to pay any attention to you, then do you agree that you will be able to invest in a home based business that has a long way to live trading?

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for this indicator but I don't think it gives an indication signal of 95% never important because most indicators are given false signals and I will try the cursor on the demo account and see if it will give good results Is there a month on the results this indicator can be seen that the index and whether it tries and gives good results and how the period in which he tried this indicator.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all indicators merge seamlessly with market data. Most often, the signals that we get from indicators or a combination of them are unreliable due to the fact that the signals are essentially for the market a few units of time ago (periods). And so, by the time a trader gets on the trade unexpected things happen. The only way to tame any strategy or signal derived from indicators in by using proper money management on your account.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the holy cup is there but unfortunately they are not as many people think. by definition the holy cup is something that can really give good results in your trade. and things like moving averages, psar and bollinger bands can be categorized as holy grails because it seems that many pro traders use them and I will chack on my demo account, hoping that it will give good results, not seeing what happens with my demo account.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you to Akshay for sharing your experience. But I want to ask the question that if this is a good and very helpful indicator in forex trading why do you use it in a Demo account. Why don't you use it on a Direct Forex Account. Is there a problem to use it on a live account or help on a live account like on a demo account. and I have downloaded this indicator package and it seems very good. I think it's not only good at eurusd I think it works well on all current trends like audusd, eurjpy and so on. I will try it first on the demo and if the trade is good then I make a special tradings system for this forum. I think you will all be rewarded with this if you come.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no perfect indicator of 95% or 100%. Because the fundamental news is the driver of the indicator. So when the news is released the moving indicator results from the direction of the news. So if we understand the fundamental news very well, we can also understand the movement of indicators and profitable trade. and to yehi hay kay khud iss application how come the demo account per karain test. so that the koi bhi trader doesn't work, why don't you use the system to use the hay or oss, hopefully we will go to the system, how come the system will be used for the demo, can you use the live trading kiay seedha?

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but it could be siblings, depending on how we set indicators and in combination with other indicators that are extraordinary results believe it or not that person already knows the character even though usually the indicator can be very good depending on the wearer and this is good information and I want to try it on my demo account too to see how good it is ..
    but maybe you will explain to us how to use it and what are the rules? and I think it will apply to those of us who want to use it in our trade

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2019-06-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 108 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open