+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 1,071 to 1,079 of 1079

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing an indicator. But i could not find the guidelines in your zip file, Instead I see a file namely "gentofish.tbl". Please get us if you have any PDF file for guidelines of this indicator. I'm going to use this indicator in demo account and let me share my results over here...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to balakalimuthu For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not possible that we are going get a profit with this indicator with 95% it beats all the odds right !! i thought many of the traders are loosing but it is not the case here it is winning this, Maybe it will be one of the good one i will try to see this one and download the attachment today

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), buttar (2019-03-15)

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just i have downloaded this . I want to try this out . I use few indicator to find the trend so that i want to try this out to see how it works and find me the trend in mt 4 .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lovefx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me
    hmmm ok main chak karta houn es ko par ek bat to batao app ager ye itna bast indecator ha to app ne es ko demo par kioun use kiya ha ager real par app ne es ko use kiya ha or us k koi rezults hane to phr app plz yahan share karain thnx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Senior Member jabrik1991 is on a distinguished road jabrik1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friend has given his knowledge for a beginner like me. I beg a guidance for the continuation of this system. I will try this system, hopefully in the future good friend, green bay

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jabrik1991 For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    how to buy

when both the bars and the line is in the same direction means if there are blue bars and green line then you can buy and vice versa for selling

how to sell

how to exit

if you are getting difiiculty in viewing these images clearly then firstly save it in your pc and then zoom it to see the images clearly
    i already read about this indicator. if you are original poster then its ok.. because i already read about this indicator on other forex forum.
    but there is one thing its give signal very late..there price already take a good movement..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me
    yara ager ye waqai he itna acha indecator ha to phr app ne es ko demo par kioun try kiya ha real par tray karna tha na es ko phr ap ne ham se share karna tha es liye main es ko ziyada prefer karta ager app ne es ko real par use kiya ho or achey signals aye hnn to plz share karna

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weekager For This Useful Post:

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yara ager ye waqai he itna acha indecator ha to phr app ne es ko demo par kioun try kiya ha real par tray karna tha na es ko phr ap ne ham se share karna tha es liye main es ko ziyada prefer karta ager app ne es ko real par use kiya ho or achey signals aye hnn to plz share karna

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weekager For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), buttar (2019-03-15), sagar arain (2018-03-15)

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks

95% accurate indicator check it out.

Attached Files
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2011-11-15 at 11:48 PM.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to akshay1728 For This Useful Post:

+8801711444442 (2012-05-11), Ahmadali (2019-08-26), basharat13 (2013-10-07), basheer (2015-02-03), buttar (2019-03-15), dedi (2012-09-19), Fmfx (2011-11-21), fxtrader123 (2016-05-01), jmsblack18 (2012-04-11), nitshar (2012-08-17), ntoed (2012-05-31), Rizwan (2012-07-04), sagar arain (2018-03-15), speculator (2012-07-14), zahid2016 (2019-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open