+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 628 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    20 pips roz k liye ek Normal trader k liye to enough hai jisne thda bhut trading sikh li ho jese ki agr mai apni baat kru to mai to bhut khush hu 20 k saath daily but ye number high ho jata hai agr aap jyada experience ho jao to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    yess because forex is not a difficult thing. The different ones have the difference when you make
    a grab in currency trading you have to remember that you can not be too selfish that you have
    to meet with little profit than when you create lessen than lessen experience.
    kind of technique some people anticipate more profits and some people expect a little profit
    I think 20 pips is more than enough in currency trading grab

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    dear bro my point of the veiw is no not at all because if you are hard worker you are properly understand the forex market and forex trading then you will make huge profit in the market set the your daily target and management the all your account money then you get proper hold on the forex market and get 20 pips no you will get the 100 pips daily its depend on you my bro

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-25), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-25), KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), punjabpolice (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will see a really beautiful market. because they feel lucky, and eventually you will get a loss.
    There are many people joining this market but not many people can make a profit here.
    Yes I believe if I get 20 Pips per day then it will be enough for me.
    I believe Forex trading is a business not a game, so I think 20 Pips is enough for everyone.
    Because you will feel like trying to trade again when the target has been reached

Junior Member umarroy is on a distinguished road umarroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex today saw the return of volume and traders in the US coming back form a long weekend; The dollar was firmer again against all the major currencies and US yields were higher.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be as much as necessary if our targe apiece daytime is not much. I think 20 pips will be as much as necessary on behalf of me if i can acquire it everyday. But as we know, to acquire 20 pips everyday is not undemanding in addition, at times maybe we will acquire loss

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g ye 20 pips target onke liye best hai jo new bilkil fresh trader hain likan experience trader keh liye ye bohat hi kam target hain atleast 200 pips tak earn karna behtar hai ak chiz agr balance ziada hain and leverage size ziada hai to phr 20 pips se bhi bohat earning ho sakti haim jnab g

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), fxearner (2018-02-21), KASINA (2018-02-27), mian5575405 (2018-02-21), Mr. India (2018-02-27), Raja551 (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. I am a new trader so that is enough for me. I tried my best work
    and I believe that I can get more everyday.no one can get enough one day. I believe forex trading
    is a business not a game, so in my opinion 20 Pips is enough for everyone.
    Target earnings per day of at least 80 pips. That's why they lose their capital.
    I think 20pips per day is enough for traders, what do you think? Good luck ..........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

fakhrunf (2018-02-26)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone join the work and Forex goods to get the best job and income money for the job now
    all the goods for the job make money better earnings for the job so join the work of Forex
    and earn better income for a job so join a work Forex Earning money is better for
    a job so join Forex work.

Junior Member Honey15 is an unknown quantity at this point Honey15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day 20 pips kafi to hein magar ye twenty bhi hon to tab na kiunk forex trading aisi mushkil hae k is mein daily agar twenty pips bhi earn karna ho to ye bhi kafi mushkil kam hae.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 628 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)