+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 628 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear I personally think it does not seems to be greedy if we targeted only 20 pips daily to earn money in the forex trading, we can achieve this target quite easily, and this thing will also make some regularity in our trading which will give us so much help in our forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    will make money or small lose but i will not just enter everytrade i see possible to collect fast pips think you are good trader because can make profit consistenly which is i think it is very difficult to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes daily 20 pips profit is always good for the forex newbie and we should know that if we can trade with discipline then we can earn 20 pips regularly and we can make good profit after a months and it is enough I think.

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have small capital in your account you can satisfy with 20 pips but traders who have big capital can never be satisfy with this amount they always want to earn big and make strategy to have good success in forex

Senior Member asifzahid is an unknown quantity at this point asifzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 to 30 pips are enough for good trade agar ap mazeed lalach karin gye to shayed nuqsan utha bethian so 20 to 30 pip bht hain aik ache trading ke leay agar ap zayada earn krna chyen aur ap key pas experience ho to ap aik trade mey 20 pips earn kar key us trade ko close kar ke phr next trade pe kam karin

Senior Member VENKATARAMANAVARADA is on a distinguished road VENKATARAMANAVARADA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limit for earning of PIPS in Forex. Profits will be depends upon their own strategies. One may earn 200 pips per day and another may earn 10 pips per day according to their strategy. Do not target your profit always. Try to create profit making strategy and implement the same. Our target should be close the trades in green color.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe to aisa lagta hai, ki agar 20 pips per day mil jaye to monthly total mein kafi acha target ye ho sakega, monthly ka 400 pips ke pass hoga, jo monthly bases par ek badiya target bhai hoga,
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.
    You have to learn more and more and train good...,.,.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to earn from forex trading then we need to develop a trading strategy and daily earning 20 pips means monthly near about 500 pips and yearly 6000 pips is not a joke at all, I think we can make huge money but have to be disciplined.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member Efat2rh is an unknown quantity at this point Efat2rh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Graps all lose all- This is a proverb we can follow. Because forex market is very uncertain market. We do trade every day and want profit every day.I am a new forex trader. Now i am forex learner.So every day 20 - 30 pips is enough for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 628 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)