+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 628 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear you are here greedy people about it that's why they get the loss from this trade. Forex trading can provide good returns but patience is also required so that 80 pips is too much high target. 20 pips is a good target for daily earnings. and currently we have low low targets in very trade, it will make the US safer for profit. as a result of that in the forex business is that some of the benefits we want, it shows that the greater the chances of losing what we want. as a result it is necessary for the US to continue to consider in taking advantage with the wisdom so that we will be prepared to survive well in the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is best for students. I get my partner and I really agree with an individual Sire about this level and also I think if you want to reach 80 pips I think it is less risky and also I think the people you have described them have a lot of greed therefore I prefer 20 or maybe even 15 pips every day I think it will be enough for me personally. and I think par 20 pips day is enough without losing full money. everybody tries to make a profit in forex. some successful people some people do not succeed. some people do not succeed because they take high risks in business. it's very risky .... thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I believe if I got 20 Pips per day then it will be enough for me. I believe forex trading is a business not a game, so I think 20 Pips is enough for everyone. To get this 20 Pips we must control greed & we have to disciplined at forex trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-08-26)

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I support your view that forex is a real bankable job but it is very unsafe for us, because it concludes 20 pips is sufficient for every day for trader. Rational cognition is a rattling rumor for every forex trader. We must trim in 20 pips per day. Well in an average of 20 pipes is not so bad if you want to make extra money then you can easily make 20 pipes in a day and dot think to make lots of profit from forex if you do then you may lose your capital in forex trading business. so always dough to get a little amount in forex marketing.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most forex traders beleive that to be successful in forex trading, you must simply collect as many pips as possible. This, However is not true. It is not as important to make as many pips as you can in one session as it is to achieve an amount of pips you can get consistently per session and stop when you hit that level. This allows you to increase your lot size accordingly once consistency is achieved.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I believe if I get 20 Pips per day then it will be enough for me. I believe business is not a game, so I think 20 Pips is enough for everyone. To get 20 Pips, we have to control greed & we have been disciplined maybe if lot size is more than 1 $, but what to say if trader use micro account and earn income only. and It's enough for big deals, your resources that we generate depend on how such pips we use and what the respect of one pip in money or other foreign exchange, so determine for your ego and comet your components to copulate how much you making per day with 20 pips.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), Unregistered (2)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 20 pips is a very small amount but in business there are many things that make you so successful that losses and profits stand out in business but you have to invest the amount and satisfy and keep hoping to earn a profit and work very carefully so that way this may be 20 pips can become more and Because fact servers usually are under power blackout power and normal disasters, at least some of the sets that connect with servers inside different destinations are usually preserved to ensure uptime and the highest backup facts ensure your ethics from fact -facts of people in case of server malfunction

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I strongly believe you at this moment and I guess if you want to realize eighty pips I think it's a little risky and I guess the people you have mentioned they need to get some greed so I prefer to hang out with twenty or fifteen pips per day, I am sure will be enough for me. and I think it is a good target to avoid from mistakes and greedy trades. 20 pips is good for one day and new traders should be happy to make 20 pips a day. but they want to make 100 pips a day and only in one trade so they increase the loss factor

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should be grateful for every advantage that the market offers to you. Do not pay for crying however you do not get the most profit, or however you may get an extra advantage if you just stay in longer trading. Instead of missing a billion-dollar trading system, I found a lot of potential savvy trades, so I'll be twenty pips as the initial target of the association level. just twenty pips. That is it. I do not allow myself to lose a lot of money. I just try and get twenty pips and you recognize that I will catch it. Reasonable trades do not bother trading and you know how much we earn depends on how many pip we earn and what one pip value is in dollars or other currencies so calculate for yourself and you will be a comet to know so I guess the risks are a bit and I think those guys you've mentioned that they have a lot of greed so I prefer to go with 20 or maybe 15 pips per day, I think it will be enough for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 628 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)