+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice do not target pip in forex trading what your target daily pip target of this very dangerous, imagine if in one day that we did not even win or lose, this means that we take the target to fail, therefore do not be bound by the terms of which are not clear , it targets what percentage you'd like to accomplish in a month, this is more clear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mara liya every 20 pip us condition maian acceptable hoga jab muje high lot size pa 20 pip ka profit mila. kiyo kan low lot size pa huj 20 pip sa kuch bhi handsome profit earn nhi kar skata is liya 20 pip ek hi condition main kafi hoga agar lot size big hoga tu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gonashdas is an unknown quantity at this point gonashdas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah 20 pips are sufficiency if we are doing switch with big loudness. If we are doing class with low volume then 20 pips are not sufficiency for every day.

Senior Member ripon442 is on a distinguished road ripon442's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,20 pips is very best for forex business.i think if you want to achieve 50 pips.i believe i can earn more everyday forum forex market .to get this 20 pips we must control greed.so calculate for your safe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ripon442 For This Useful Post:

Mortuza (2013-05-18)

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should go for the more pips but must use the smaller number of lot size that will incerase your success rate and alsop will hlep in minimizing the risk involved in your tarding

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe you can absolutely right. to actually take thus high target is a serious cause for losing during this market. such a large amount of traders are able to make 10-20 pips everyday thus simply. except for their most demand they actually take additional risk and they actually strive to facilitate make additional pips at wrong time in wrong trend. thus which they lose during this market additional. thus dear i'm appreciate together with your trading strategy.

Junior Member kamal35 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, it is of course easy to get 25Pips per day and it is enough for me. In my opinion, is that a currency is not usually to the sport, so I imagine 25Pips just for each of you. If you want to get this type of 25Pips, we need to address, we need a discipline & greed on currency trading.

Banned surishboka is an unknown quantity at this point surishboka's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am supportive your belief that forex is a really moneymaking playacting but really risky to us,for this grounds 20 pips is sufficiency for every day to traders.greedy attitude is rattling noxious for every forex traders.we should mitigated in 20 pips get per day.

Banned sanam somro is an unknown quantity at this point sanam somro's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is enough for huge trades, you know the measure we win rely on what amount of pips we pick up and what is the quality of one pip in dollars or different monetary forms

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se 20 pips us trader ke liye best hota hai, jo trader high lot ka use karte hai, humare liye is field mein pips gain sabse jayda important hota hai, to uske baad lot size par depend hota hai, agar daily ka suppose 10 pips lete hai, to lot 10$ per pips hai, to mean daily 100$ earning ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)