+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 257 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah unfortunately I can personally calculate the amount of money I have lost in the forex market trading business since I started. I only believe all the money I lost on the forex market was for me to know more about the forex market. every time I lose I learn more things and may have a lot of time and money that I use in this business how in this business is very difficult it is not as easy as what we think here we must understand and understand correctly how in this business we have a lot learning and understanding the market conditions are those we read and analyze

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We may get huge losses from forex trading while learning but we must avoid mistakes because we will get losses so that we can easily follow the right money management and earn a good income. and ji forex to my business, even if the loss is ho Chuka Hai Jiska Koi Hisaab, forehead hi, lekin jo, bhi, loss, hua wo sirf, apni galti ki, face, hua kyunki, mai kabhi, bhi, management, capital, my business, thik, nahi kar paaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still trying to find out everything about forex to minimize losses and get maximum benefits. I have lost more than $ 200 on a real account and then I'm just inexperienced. I am here to study, to get a bonus and I have lost about $ 900 in forex lately. And I made some of the benefits that I drew at that time but my average was still minus. I did not use stop loss on my trade so I lost that amount in the new release. I only learned how to trade news.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have not lost much money, but I have only lost a lot of time, because I always use demo accounts for trading, and sometimes I also use bonus forums, before I can trade I still use demos so I don't lose much and that is a matter of fact that both profit and loss are part of this profession it is not possible that you gain profit in all trades all the time while also not responsible for experiencing losses in all trades all the time so that both profits and losses are associated with this profession

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no record of my loss as I have in mind that loss cannot be avoided in forex and that is part of this business. Even though I have lost but that does not mean that I have never made a living from this business, I have gotten a lot from this business and I enjoy my trading by going up and down because going up and down is part of forex. and the first step will definitely go down a lot when I start the success of our steps we will determine our attitude in the fall so the thing you have to do here is return to Demo and start Learning Forex.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you try to get rich overnight and try to get revenge on the market. This will be very dangerous. When I finally succeeded well one and a half years ago I finally cashed most of my accounts to save my business. Since then it has been a struggle for me to trade and until now I have not lost much because I have a guide who has been trading for years and I think if I understand market trends I can benefit both from forex trading. I am a new trader and try to learn forex trading very much.

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Here is a most important question, I always view that forex Traders telling us how much they make with out telling how much they lost.
    It you then lets share us the amount you have lost in Forex Trading
    Bhai mene abi tak apna hisaab nahi kia ke men forex trading men kitna loss kar chuka hun lekin phir bhi mera andaza hey ke abhi tak men almost 3-4 thousand dollars forex trading men loss kar chuka hun, lekin still mn work kar raha hun or I hope ke men apna sara loss isi se recover karon ga acchi tarha learn karne ke baad.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost some money but I have gained a lot of experience with the forex trading market. I benefit from a little investment to make good decisions. so forex trading only changes your beauty life and make sure it's good for everyone in the world. and I have lost so much and I can't count it, It doesn't have the advantage for Forex traders to keep counting their losses. In the true sense, I just look forward to the day when I can make consistent profuts.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, my friend ,, for me not to lose a lot of money on the Forex market, where I use the outstanding bonus system I don't deposit now, so I always edit good profits in trading using bonuses without risking my money and not merging the koi wrongly as a forehead ha na mughy koi the loss of the main trading ha tha hl l heta, the more agrarian mugh sy koi ghlti hui to sleep with the main krud as gad or as a koshish crew or not mugh sy wo ghlti na ho or play hamesha achi trading crucible!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-18)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost about 180 dollar in my one record. furthermore, I likewise blow some different records in numerous handles that is not so huge averaging 8-10 dollars. presently I am steady and haven't blow a record since October.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-17), billyboy00007 (2018-10-17), Dicar (2018-10-18), goldmaster (2018-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-17), Keyboard (2018-10-17), Mano786 (2018-10-17), Mughees (2018-10-17), Mustansir (2018-10-17), QamarXulqi (2018-10-18), qasimm (2018-10-18), Sadtrader (2018-10-17), Sunriser1 (2018-10-17), Vinita (2018-10-18), zahid2016 (2018-10-17), zahidali (2018-10-17), zahraali989 (2018-10-17), Zulqarnain (2018-10-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 257 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)