+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 257 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly I lost a lot because I started a real account without practicing on a demo account and it was the biggest mistake of my life and I have suffered a lot because of that mistake so don't ever start a real account before practicing on a demo account for at least six months otherwise you will suffer too so the choice is yours.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost some of my losses and I have been able to say that I am able to say that I have a lot of money and I have had a lot of money in my life that I do not know how to lose weight, how to get rid of it, I have a bad reward for myself. If you want to withdraw from the jurisdiction, you will have to withdraw from the same suit. I do not know what to say about it, I have lost some of my losses, so I have to say that I have lost some money and I have lost my love, I am sure you know what to say and kiss me, I am sorry to say I am not able to say that I have lost my money or I have a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends as a basic Forex formula, every trader has lost some of his capital in their trading operator. That means we get a lesson from the loss how to avoid risk or loss during trading. So that we traders must understand market trends and always trade with these trends. I lost almost $ 200 so far now I am following the trend and learning is also doing hard work to avoid losses.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally since I joined forex trading, I have lost a lot of money and I reached a point where I even lost count and wanted to quit forever, but something deep down told me not to do it and glad I did because I would lose one lot every day that will pass without trading on forex, the best thing for you to get sure.

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma ny abhi tak forex ma bohat loss kia ha or mazeed be kar raha ho kio ka ma is ko learn karna chahata ho or jab tak ma is ko seekh nahi jata ho ma is ma laga raho ga chahay profit ho ya phir loss ho mujay.

Banned zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,142 Times in 3,981 Posts
    i have nothing in my bank still young and new at forex forum and i need some good piece of advices so kindlly grant me thanks as much as possible and replies too.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benar View Post
    Main forex has a long way to go for a long time, but it is very important for the forex to be able to sell it, and it is possible to use the forex trading bond to earn money from the forex market, which means that the Forex market can be used as a foreign exchange trader. I do not know how to lose money because I do not get a lot of money because I have a lot of money and I do not even want to lose it.
    Forex trading ka business is tarah ka hota hai ki agar isme ham logon ko apni trades me income kamana hai tab hame uske liye losses ko control me karna hota hai. Jin traders logon ke losses control me rehte hain wo log apni trades ko bahu thi aasani ke saath me kar paate hain aur un logon ke liye income kamana bhi ekdum aasan ban jaata hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2018-12-24)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex has a long way to go for a long time, but it is very important for the forex to be able to sell it, and it is possible to use the forex trading bond to earn money from the forex market, which means that the Forex market can be used as a foreign exchange trader. I do not know how to lose money because I do not get a lot of money because I have a lot of money and I do not even want to lose it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I lost a lot in the forex market before I got a profit but now I don't lose a cent in the forex market. I now know how to make money and with it I make lots of money here and there. It is very difficult to make money by trading but once you get a way to make money, you will be very happy and confident about it and you will make a lot of money and believe that it is one of the best feelings ever.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost around $ 250 up to this date but I am still in Forex trading I have not lost a large amount but I won with Forex money so I think I lost it 'like the price of my course on Forex I would say that I am fine so far this and I want to get consistent profits in the future and I lost a lot of accounts in the past when I was a beginner and I had no idea about trading and how I could make a profit on the market, but it wasn't a big amount and I didn't sorry because I learned a new thing all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 257 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)