+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 257 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how much I lost in my trade, I have lost many times and I have also made deposits many times in my trade, but I have also attracted a lot from my trade, so my friends do not think of calculating my losses good idea because in our learning process, I am sure we will lose big money but after a few learning processes we will improve our trading skills and make better trade with better profits so that we can pay back our losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-24)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in my forex trading, of course, I assume it is second to none that I have lost a lot of money in Forex trading but every time I lose, I also recover in time. I have experience in the trading market and most of the time you are an egt margin call because you have a large lot size and you don't use stop loss. You can recover by investing again. and Basically my darling, in my forex trading I certainly don't consider it doubling, no need to worry how many times and how many dollars you have lost in forex because all traders have experienced losses in forex. The most important thing is to learn from your mistakes that cause losses, especially large losses or consecutive losses, and become better traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course my dear, there is no double I truly believe that I am losing a great balance from forex trading. We know that forex trading is a risky business and a profitable business. I lost money when I couldn't control my money, emotions, and greed management. If a trader can control successful forex trading rules, traders can control forex losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now at the initial stage when I was a beginner, like everyone else I also lost money, because at that time I did not have professional knowledge which was my weakness to gain profit. Then I realized that in order to survive in this business I had to first gain knowledge first. And then only I started to trade in the demo and after I got enough knowledge, only I entered the real trade

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,006 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Mujhe aj 8 usd nuqsan ho
    Raha ha.
    Insta forex is a very good forum.

Jahan ap apnay nuqsan ko bohat jaldi cover kr saktay hen

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mej ab tak forex major trading 400 $ don't lose ho chuka hai or who pays only the quanz to use maine kaha tha to the main investment trade our chro ne main investment tradin to or who loses ho gia tha or maine phr apne quzan to payment wapis to or main phr forex into trading, bro, or dost ne mje, from the gide line de or main phrase, the trading starts, or the big loss, how about forex to the main trading,

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in some cases I had a lot of loss in trading, cause when my entry is not on the market right now, and it makes me loss account and maybe I could cutloss account so I do not lose a lot, so, maybe I can be in a single day loss $ 80, and maybe at that time I was against the trend, so I suggest you do not fight the trend, just follow the trend and get the profit

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main abi forex trading par new hun is liya abi tak mujhe koie loss be nhi owa hein ur meri information itne hein k main bohat kam he loss kro ga aur kabhi losse hova be to main is lesseon he haisl kro ga.keyu k hum mistakes baad he seekhte hein ur next time aviod karty hein

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with sincerely till i started the forex trading i have been lost approximately $250 through on this date but i m still in forex trading

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader but you can't get a dollar. I face ordinary losses. I got an ad one day when I started trading the next day. Then I lost all the money or my account was washed. So that I can't stand up. What is the main reason I failed in this market. I am very upset with the usual loss. and I lost a lot of money at first, but day after day I learned a lot about Forex trading. Forex traders must be skilled and have followed trade rules and must love Forex trading to understand the market and get good income from it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 257 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)