+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not go the aggressive way but have patience. Most people are in a hurry to make new transactions. But it is stupid work and once again they will lose. I will not be in a hurry but I will go slowly and carefully so that I have nothing to lose anymore and I honestly start with $ 2 without knowing ABC forex because I just want to experience this forex world and I lost 2 dollars that day alone and depositing $ 6 more to think of a loss, but I lost 6 dollars too and that was when I realized that forex is not gambling. You really have to study hard to get profit in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know the true variation of failure, but as long as I deal for about 2 decades I am really reduced. but I think I'm turning away from face-to-face skills. because reduction and encounter will increase ability if we want to understand from mistakes. And if someone influences us that how much they get from this trade, then I think they tell about the profits they get after deducting their losses. So far, I have not told myself how lucky I am, but I say that I have lost just 1.55 thousand. Which I felt immediately turned into profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there are many of our trades so that we can make profits easily and achieve successful trading, but we must do the work through a successful business strategy, easily check our profits and keep in mind that in forex trading we can get losses so we don't have to start revenge from the market because that way we will lose more money without problems in the forex field. and earning more money is a desire in forex.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get from forex you must have sufficient knowledge about forex as well as some special features such as patience, staying calm when trading and being calculative. Earning via froex seems easy after a while when you get more trading experience. to avoid losses I think money management is very important because if you manage your trading account correctly then one day you will be at the top of forex and the Forex Business depends on intelligence. This is what my father said last night. He said, you must be very careful when you open a trade not so fast and don't be too late. You must choose the right decision at the right time.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow !! it's a lot of money to lose my friend..from the day i started trading i lost around $ 125 and this is the 5th month i did the trade..i think it's not good for me, because i invested $ 500, i started trading with a mini lot, in anticipation of a big loss, I'm a beginner trader, so I don't want to risk my account to chase big profits! and I don't know the exact amount of loss, but as long as I trade for about 2 years, I am truly a total loss. but I think I started with trading skills. because loss and experience will increase ability if we want to learn from mistakes.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost until now around 250 USD and it is all because of trading without the proper analysis of the currency pair where I trade (a kind of gambling). But now I do not do this. Now I am trying to recover my loss ... let's see how much I can recover or I will lose more in forex ... and I am new to Forex, but I have made a big loss. I also got a profit but it was less than a loss. I am a greedy trader. I can't control my greed when opening a trade. I use many things and open more than 1 trading. For my excessive greed, I have lost around $ 350 in two months of my Forex career. I know that greed is the main enemy of a Forex trader. Be friends, check. You have to get.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the amount of my loss is not so much. but my experience improved very much and I learned in my loss. Losing is the best for making knowledge. that doesn't mean we have to learn from loss trading. we can use a demo account to study. the amount of my loss is like $ 200 even though I am a part time trader at Forex. enough for me to study properly. and I am the loss and gain of ordinary forex trading. I have suffered a lot of losses in trading but I have to accept that risk in trading, but this is a problem, as long as I gain experience I can experience and study material better

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot of trades, but that does not reduce my intention to continue trading and remain a trader. if we want the benefits, then we must be prepared to experience Christianity. If we stop now, it will be very detrimental to all because we will lose the opportunity. and I really don't count the amount I have lost in forex trading because I am going through a learning process that costs some amount while learning forex. but now I am improving my forex trading performance so that I can recover the losses that I get.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading only for the last two months in Forex, but thank God I still trade with Bonuses that I have earned but have not kept in my pocket, now I think that when next month I get a bonus, I will deposit money then see what happens. in the forex trading business, I often have to lose, but I never give up in this business because I often experience losses, I have forgotten how much loss I experienced. I'm just trying to fix mistakes that make me lose, I'm trying to make my money management run better.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trade I lost one time $ 100 so I will trade by only posting bonuses. Losing real money is not a good idea so I started my trade with only a bonus. but due to lack of experience I also lost my bonus amount which was close to $ 300. but now I get profit too and soon I will cover all losses. and i am a beginner and i have so many losses, i don't know how much..and i have 2 times margin call experience, but that is not the end of my long struggle !! experience makes me stronger and by the experience of loss or failure my skills improve well, that's the way I kept quiet until now !! goodluck, thx!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)