+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji ess business me bahut loss hua hai aur uska koi hisaab nahi hai,aajkal to market ko samajhna bahut he mushkil hogaya hai aur yahan kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai jisse trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that every trader must have experienced loss, but if its a lot or a little loss only he himself knows. When I myself was getting $ 2,000 in 2 weeks, but had also loss $ 2,000 in a day, the most important thing in forex trading dala is patience and a calm heart. if we can control the existence of our analysis are wrong and quickly take the right decision although we must cutloss then capital will remain and will continue to grow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai jayeda paise nae hara hu forex market mae and is ke pich e ak reason e kih mai patience key sat forex market mae trading kar tah hu and jab market jayeda move kar ti eh tab mai trade open hi nai kar tah hu sirf slow market mai hi trade open kar ta hu yhi reason hai mare kam loss ka.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhaiya g jitna marzi acha capital ho agar ap k pass skills achi nh hay tu ap kabi bi es business ma safal nh ho sakty hay, es liyay ap ko jahan skills ko acha karna hota hay ta k ap kafi achi trading es market ma kar saky bhaiya g .
    hanji agar forex trader ke paas me skill nahi hota hai to wo yahan capital se kuch nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko market me learn karna hoga jisse wo yahan kaam karna seekh sakein fir uske baad he trader ess business me achha kar paata hai..

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot and these is sometimes things that are not well formed to the value of certain the the best in well infomred to the well known channels that we are able to rule that makes it much even brightre thatw e can involve themselved that we can work as hard for certain reasons that we see and value

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit toh chalte hi rehte hain business main jo ki kisi bhi business main chahe forex ho ya koi or nhi shuruaat main loss jyeda hota hi hain and risk bhi rahta hain jo ki time and experience ke sath kam hota rahta hain same mere sath hain ab loss kafi kam hogya hain muje bhi is business se.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    ha itna capital professional trader ke pass hota hai aur itne capital ke sath mai achi earning kari ja sakti hai par trader ke pass mai ache knowledge aur experience bhi hona chahiye tabhi trader kama sakta hai
    bhaiya g jitna marzi acha capital ho agar ap k pass skills achi nh hay tu ap kabi bi es business ma safal nh ho sakty hay, es liyay ap ko jahan skills ko acha karna hota hay ta k ap kafi achi trading es market ma kar saky bhaiya g .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab may nay naya naya forex join keya tha to mujay is kay basics kay baray may zeyada information nahe ta is liya mujay aik do bar loss ko face karna para lekin per be may discourage nahe howa aor kam continue raka aor per ahesta ahesta loss k chances kam hotay gaya aj may ar mumkin koshesh kar k khud ko loss say bachata ho

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot and I honestly cannot take these anymore am so tired and I just want to leave and something else am so tired of losing I need something difference and work with something workableb and so its always that we have the right tools that works well for the right tools that we are able to rule when trading forex

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai jitna apne loss kiya hai utna bada capital to ek professional trader ke pass hota hai bhai yaha par agar apne loss kiya hai to pahli galti ye hogi ki apne galat money management use kiya hoga jis wajah se aapne loss kiya bhai.
    ha itna capital professional trader ke pass hota hai aur itne capital ke sath mai achi earning kari ja sakti hai par trader ke pass mai ache knowledge aur experience bhi hona chahiye tabhi trader kama sakta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)