+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Senior Member umairmalik is an unknown quantity at this point umairmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a little uncomfortable for me to put my money into these online payment cuurency processores..i am okay with putting in alittle amount of money but i dont like to ess with huge amounts i usually do the withdrawls to my bank accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailnawazwateen is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawazwateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    waise to der lagta hai key kai money stolen an ho jaee, acha to yehi hai app agr app ka capital ziada hai to app bank key through visa ya master card se payment send krien ye ziada acha hai, na key app ko tention lagi rhe key kai kuch ho na jaee, bank se kam kerne se app ko kisi or pe depend bi nai kerna perta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the small amount I can still feel comfortable using ecurrencies, but if you use large amounts of funds, I was not comfortable because of fear of losing. many say if ecurrencies very safe, but I still feel scared when using large funds.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Senior Member ali69 is an unknown quantity at this point ali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi ma comfortable feel nahi karta kyunki jitna marzi safe and secure acunt ho humara internet ma magar hackers ke liye securty torna koi bara kam nahi hota hai is lye ma zyada money kabhi nahi jama hony deta online just utni hi money on net rkhta hoon jitna mjhy invest krna hota ha

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Put the money in online place I don't think it makes us comfortable to sleep, because in the internet inordinate theft that the culprit has not been able to reach by law. so, saving money on e-currency is not a good recommendation. It would be nice if saving money in local banks near your House, will make you sleep and eat tasty slumbering.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member ajmb24 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmb24's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually put money into a payment processor is a simple task like a pacifier to a baby, but first in my case, I prefer to look for information on payment processors where going to get money and sometimes do not work as really believe that work and can be some kind of scam and eventually running out of money

Banned RifatMishuk is an unknown quantity at this point RifatMishuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe throughout world wide web absolutely nothing is fully safe and sound. Hackers can acquire entry of your bank account. Any other dilemma might take spot. Thus Now i'm not comfortable for you to getting massive quantity in any payment processor chip. It is advisable to for you to shift your money in your bank account.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i comfortable from these e currency i think liberty reserve is better than to all and it's market value always greater than to other e currency so i think lr is better than to all

Banned shakilkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shakilkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today we have access to a number of major currencies as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, etc. Many of us say that we are dependent on 100% of payment processor for deposit and withdrawal. So the question is, if you trust them so much, "Are you really comfortable putting large amounts of money."

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not save my money more than $1000 in Online payment processor. When I got withdrawal, I will exchange it and save it soon into my bank account. It is more secure that we must stored our money in online payment processor that have high chance to get hacked. If we never click any untrusted link actually not a problem for us to stored our money there, but we can't buy anything in real market using money in our online payment process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast