+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 753 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: Requirements of Scalping.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum jab bi scalping ka sochte hain humain is bat ko apne mind main rakhna hai ke hum ktina profit le rhe hain forex ki market main ye bhoat hi zaruri hai ke hum profit or loss ko manage karian or scalping ki requiremets ko lazmi dehain broker ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-29)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    Scalping can only be done if you are able to trade in disciplined and good manner because if you go against the trend it is more risky and come out with a loss which will stop you to trade even in short term due to lack of concentration at the market and technical analysis on charts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke market me scalping Karna easy nahi hota hai trader ko scalping ka achhe se knowledge karke hi karni chhaiye or capital bhi hona jaroori hota hai or good strategy bhi hona chhaiye tabhi sahi se scalping kar skate hai.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think unnecessary scalping technique using SL or TP is important we get out in the market quickly, if we use SL or TP I think it slow down the use of this technique. if we are lucky we can see maybe 2-3 pips we can pull it and return to the market and I think for scalping trading there will be no special requirements than is required in other methods except very few such reliable high-speed internet connectivity, fast response from traders on price movements on the charts and most importantly the concentration of traders compared to other trading methods should be more.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2018-07-24)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a scalper, profit is determined by the number of times he takes the OP position. For myself, the average day is more than 15 times OP with TP between 5-15 pips. Of course, in doing the OP I can not be arbitrary, but I obey the trade rules that I set. The result so far, quite well an average week can reach 50-100% profit. and in scalping trades less profits smaller in can ... is a scalper is a type of trader who often out to market very quickly .. so if you rarely let alone scalper earnings target profit only 1 to 10 pips profit definitely reduced

8. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2018-07-24)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a scalper, profit is determined by the number of times he takes the OP position. For myself, the average day is more than 15 times OP with TP between 5-15 pips. Of course, in doing OP I can not be arbitrary, but I obey the trade rules that I set. The result so far, quite well an average week can reach 50-100% profit. and in scalping trades less profits smaller in can ... is a scalper is a type of trader who often out to market very quickly .. so if you rarely let alone scalper earnings target profit only 1 to 10 pips profit definitely reduced

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can be my own science I see that it is necessary to use a minimum spreed broker and use at least four reasonable indicators permanently} look for opportunities I swear my friend is trying to search with at least four indicators and you can see what proportion you get for broken instaforex can be very good to win good luck and Scalping is a very fast trading style. Merchants enter and exit very quickly. So yes, traders need good quick equity and low spreads. But I think this scalping trading style is very risky. So traders have to learn a lot about this, then they have to do it.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use scalping on your trades then I think you need to get more knowledge and gather more information about the current market. And you need to know more about fundamental analysis and technical analysis. That can help you in your scalping strategy. and the above sentence which I think will be a bit more "annoying" principle brokers. Since the average brokers will consider long term illness earlier because of the view that if you can achieve it sooner why not? And this time, the effort and thought needed are bigger. Especially if you have to maintain consistency. So the trader's unique motivation can be seen from the way of trading.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we experience MC several times should not despair, it is a risk. We can learn from MC and MC of course we will be more aware of the mistakes we have made so we can improve for the next trade. If we believe in our business di.Don must keep moving forward and keep learning. Over time will certainly improve the quality of our trade. and I have not worked with any broker except Insta Forex. There may be brokers who have low spreads and no requotes. But I can not get to know them. Forex is the most popular broker in the world. You can get a low spread facility or more benefits, but will you get what secuirity Insta Forex provides? 3 spreads are not too much and requote is not visible all the time. Avoid this and do scalping. Most brokers do not allow scalping except Insta Forex.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji dear aap ny bilkul thek kaha scalping karny ke liye us pair py spread thory hony chahiye well scalping jo hoti hai woh normal trading sy thori mushkil hoti hai is main humien focus ziada karna parta hai market ke samny beth ke nazar rakhni parti hai is main losses ke chance ziada hoty hain
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-07), MARandhawa (2018-07-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 753 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)