+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: aggressive trading ke fayde?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree because sometimes the trend will continue to position for a longer time and if traders are impatient to wait for a good signal, then they will receive some floating minus and even encourage them to use stop loss too, so for that, we need to know market conditions and if the analyst will use a higher time frame for it and even if there is a break, it is not always wise to trade it aggressively because it might be a wrong break and then you will be very sick if you turn against You. Whatever the case, always trade with caution and good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask what do you think about implementing aggressive trading when a clear breakout occurs. We mostly witness that once a break out occurs let's say a minimum of 100 **** will go up or down and in many cases we will only trade conservatively and open small lots. but when a rupture occurs at the right time it almost never returns until it doesn't produce much ****. is it not right to wait and open a position or more with a lot of height because it is the safest trade. and breakout is not the best way to enter the market, we have to monitor the pattern first because sometimes the breakout can be a wrong signal too and sometimes the breakout stops and retreats again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true, we need more skills and knowledge before we trade aggressively than we can avoid some of the causes of that loss, and it is important to note that traders cannot trade aggressively for all conditions, because there is a time to be aggressive and a time to trade slowly , although they are brokers and mujhe nahi lagta ki forex i aggression ka koi bhi ka hai kyunki my forex so that the market aap to aggressive zada hoge to aapse galti ho sakti hai jise apka bahut loss ho sakta hai.isliye traders ko samjhaya jta hai ki usse my market is hamesha shag dimag se hi karni trade chahaiye kyunki shant dimag se analyze karne wale market traders to the trend of ko aasani se judge kar lete hai

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well aggressive can be a good trait. Some of us might find others too aggressive to goodness themselves but they might find some good reasons to be aggressive. and I always believe a patient trader will always have the biggest profit. One thing that is certain is that no trader will succeed just by chasing prices. that way (chasing prices) it makes you greedy and the last thing you will use is money management and with the lack of MM rules you really go far.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-30)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play tu agisiisi trading ka means yeh samjhta tha keh zayda said zayda risk lena. Aur stop losing lagana. Aap ki post bohat achi aur informative hey. Play and stop and stop losing, why are you jayda nuqsan kia hey. and aggressive trading in this trading business is dangerous for traders because in this condition they will make many mistakes and with mistakes they can get big losses during trading they have to rest for some time and then they have to start trading.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne bilkul thik kaha
    forex me agression ki koi bhi jagah hai..agar aap forex me gusa dikhaoge to iska matlab aap apne emotions ko kabu me nahi rakh pa raeh.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I think it is much decided by the psychology of the trader and also the capital he his having in his account.
    I prefer to trade with patience without making much hurry, i can not do aggressive trading as i believe that it is much harmful to my account .

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise to aggressive trading ke bahut hi jyada fayda hota hai Kyonki iska ya fayda hota hai ki agar aap Agar aggression Mein trading karen to isme hota hai kya ki aap ko Jyada fayda nahi hota aur iski vajah se aap ko nuksan ho jata hai ISI vajah se aap ko dekh kar dena chahiye tha ki aap bahut Jada Jada nuksan Ho aur trading karte waqt aap ko Jyada aggressive hone ki jarurat Nahin Hoti

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to my business traders to be aggressive hokar kaam kai hi to wo esme apna he lost karta hai, esme traders to koiseise my market because of nah because of chahiye, esme jetna market traders i am sick samabh samjhenga wo esme utna he saka kar sakenga and trading markets and bohat hi gamble kisam ki chez ha kio ka jab no insan buy karta ha tu market sell ho jaty ha or jab sell karta ha tu buy ho jatey ha yes bohat dissicult us hota ha trading ma is liye socho

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex to my business ko aggressive traders hokar market i am nahah karna chahiye, aggressive esme traders hokar chalenga to wo esme hamesha he is my market lost karenga, ko esme traders control me rehkar him chalna chahiye .. and lead to trading karne se koi bhi bhi the benefits of nahi hota hai, humare liye acha rahta hai ki aggressively sharpening se bachte rahe bhai, isko apne controls mein lana hota hai jisse trading humari aage to liye badiya ho sakti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)