+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 496 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4959

Thread: Tips (trading signals) lene chahiye ya nahi?

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that aap ko tips aur signals lene chahye lekin aap ko us k sath sath apnay analysis ko bhi dekhna chahye, es tarah aap ke confidence increase hoga aur aap achi tarah se trading main aagay barh sakain gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading k baray signales ka ana koi barhi bat hoti hai jitni barhi bat yeh howa karta hai k kiss andaz say hum nay khud ko maintain rakh kar chalna hai or samjhna hai jiss tarha say hume apnay ap ko zyada achi tarha say maintain rakh kar chalna howa karta hai usi tarha say he wo apnay apk le kar barh sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see trading signals to lenay chahye lekin n pay amal b karna chahye aur un pay amal karna b lazmi hota hai so hume chahye k hum is kam me apnay amal k sath he sub kam kare to he kuch behter yaha pay dill ki bat ko samjhna b lazmi hota hai.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that you can take tips if you can understand the tips, otherwise taking tips will not be meaningful to you. the traders in the forex market sometimes use trading signals but they cannot understand the signal, as a result they cannot properly utilize this signal.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that I do not have to use signals other traders to open a position and I do not use EA or automated trading. My choice is manual because I know that every trader must build their own strategies and plans of their own

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that not in the least as a result of you can't believe in on others trading suggestions. You earn able you to ultimately prepare specialized analysis , perceive market signals and graphs. In case you may be dependent on paid advice for trading you are able to never trade on selections in long term and you'll not discover something concerning forex

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    leni chahiye bhai signal lene se koi dikkat nae hai agar forex trading aap karna chahte hai to easily kar sajte hai forex trading main hum sabhi ko sabhi ways ka use krna chahite jisse ki humme benifit ho sakta hai forex trading sabhi ke liye hai

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, the more we're depend on someone signal, we'll ****ually become a dependet traders, which in my point of view is not good. imagine if for this long you've depend on the signal that someone provide you, suddenly those person disappeared, what you do? you'll be panic i guess, your least try is finding another signal provider right. for how long you will be like this. therefore it's better to learn depend on your own analyzing, it may be a hard way, but it's a good investing ways.

Senior Member bil is an unknown quantity at this point bil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if for this long you've depend on the signal that someone provide you, suddenly those person disappeared, what you do? you'll be panic i guess, your least try is finding another signal provider right. for how long you will be like this. therefore it's better to learn depend on your own analyzing, it may be a hard way, but it's a good investing ways.then it will be better to pay for forex robots and use them for the trade. At least they will give you desirable profits.. It will be better if we learn to trade on our own first.

Senior Member zulkarnain is an unknown quantity at this point zulkarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If anyone wants to take such tips, then it will be better to pay for forex robots and use them for the trade. At least they will give you desirable profits. It will be better if we learn to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 496 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)