+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to be psychologically strong to make good money like experts.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is true, the ability to discipline yourself effectively and always have a positive frame
    of mind during trading can help the trader become wise and intelligent when making trading decisions.
    In this market one mistake in your analysis could give you a huge loss that already exists
    specifically if you use a high lot size in your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

syarifudin (2017-09-29)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to plan on starting rightly and avoid greed and improper management that can really cause huge loss for us most especially in this market,we should know our risk and work on improving better to see we can sustain well on this trade and enjoy a good trading once it's time, and we must be recording all mistakes to serve as help to adjust for better future trading activities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions, Mood, and other psychology are needed for success in the forex market. Not every trader has it,
    because it gets experience. Practicing with a large number of transactions will shape your feelings and core.
    People who have mastered their mindset to know how to get in and out of the market will survive
    and succeed in the forex market if they understand. But to get the psychology we need to know,
    there is no instant in forex. The hard way with full of obstacles is waiting for us.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had my major losses just because of emotional trading .
    I don't know how experts control there emotions when there is huge money involved .
    I know they are confirmed about there are analysis but still market can move anyway ,
    No guarantee, so how do they control emotions ?

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that you aresay the right but you known that thoseare interest in the forexmarket. They shouldbhe understandthe forexmarket behavior than they are able to preform the good andearn the profit regular in the forexbusiness.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in a trader's failure there are a number of factors and psychologically strong or weak is
    a good factor if a person is psychologically strong he can trade in a good way and a trader must make
    himself psychologically strong by practicing a lot in a demo account
    before starting in real account.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in a trader's failure there are a number of factors and psychologically strong or weak is
    a good factor if a person is psychologically strong he can trade in a good way and a trader must make
    himself psychologically strong by practicing a lot in a demo account before
    starting in real account.

Member Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,728 Times in 345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the most and liquid online (24 hours,5 days in a week) global market in the world. Here people can trade any part of the world any time. If you mentally strong and expert how to trade in forex than you will be good trader and earn money lots easily and can makes your life comfortable.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right to be a good Forex Trader we must be very strong psychologically. I have faced many losses in my life,
    I am very frustrated, but I have escaped by remembering a story. Once one of my friends told me that
    in this world on average if a boy or girl he will learn 20-25 years to earn a monthly income of 20-25
    thousand rupi so how can you think that by using some indicators you will turn on a millionaire or a billionaire?
    By remembering this story I inspired myself. thanks.

Junior Member sukhla is on a distinguished road sukhla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders must be strong pshycologist in order to live in forex. Psychological problems always affect the mind.
    strong trader psychologically is one of the basic needs of forex trading because forex trading is the mind game.
    If a trader wants to be psychologically strong then you need to Have a good experience whether
    you do it in a demo or do it in a cent account. Our advantages and disadvantages depend only on our timely decision,
    so if we are not psychologically strong then we can be a big loser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)