+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 209 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal me to ye hmari bohat bhri kamzori ha or aks hm isi se loss me jate ha,hme sb se pehle to jald bazi me order place krna hi nahi chahye ,pehle ek mukamal strategy bna le phr order place ke or take profit or stop loss lga k trade ko bhul jae agr to trading strategy theek hoi to TP hit wrna stop loss hit,lekin agr hm trade ko daikhte hi rahe to aksr trader loss me jati trade ko bnd kr dete ha or maximum aisa hota ha k trade loss me bnd krne k baad jis trend me hm ne trade ki thi osi trend me market jana shru ho jati ha,means k ek koi b tuka nahi ek fix decision hona chahye,ya to stop loss hoga ya TP,is wja se mere khyal me trade ko bar bar daikhna theek nahi,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thunk the traders who do scalping for them it is very important to watch their open positions so that they make sure that they dont suffer any loss. but for long term trading there is no need of watching our position all the time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me hamehsa apni position ko dekhta hon trading karte waqt aur uspe hamehsa nazar rakhta hon
    jab screen pe nahi hota tab me mobile se apne trade pe nazar rakhta hon..mujhe bahut tension hoti hai jab mera trade open hota hai

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so because when we open positions then we can't do anything if the position starts going into loss because if we don't have the decision power that when we have to close a trade in loss then it is useless to sit in front of the trading screen to watch the position is going into loss. We must put SL and TP at the time of opening a position and should avoid opening a position without analysis.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvin View Post
    no need. After we do the analysis and make decisions from the analysis. then we can left chart and submit everything on the market. We recommend that you do not like sl or tp revamp we've set, it will not train our discipline. Let the price touches the sl or tp. After that doing the evaluation.
    yes we do not have to continue to monitor the position we have in trading. because we could use a stop loss and profit-taking to determine the target range as well as risks. so we can immediately see the results of our trading, whether winning or losing.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no need. After we do the analysis and make decisions from the analysis. then we can left chart and submit everything on the market. We recommend that you do not like sl or tp revamp we've set, it will not train our discipline. Let the price touches the sl or tp. After that doing the evaluation.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if you are a trader who can not control his emotions and you can not resist yourself when your opened position is came close to your stop loss then I suggest you to keep yourself away from your screen.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is depends on the trader itself, so if you are a trader that can control his emotions and you can control yourself even if your open position is near of your stop loss, so I advice you to stay in front of your screen.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    There is no point in doing that if we have set the stop loss point. Without stop loss there is no security in leaving the trade open. Forex is always unpredictable. I have blow myself two accounts by trading without stop loss and leaving it open. Watch the trade if you are in profit and cant find a proper take profit point.
    aapne bilkuk thik kaha.position kholne ke bad usse baar baar dekhna aur track karne se aapka bahut time waste hoga .. isse acha agar aap take profit ka use kare aur apni position ko lock karke trading kare to aapke liye zada fayda ho sakta hai kyunki deal ko lock karne se aapka profi aur loss fix ho jata hai

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no point in doing that if we have set the stop loss point. Without stop loss there is no security in leaving the trade open. Forex is always unpredictable. I have blow myself two accounts by trading without stop loss and leaving it open. Watch the trade if you are in profit and cant find a proper take profit point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 209 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)