+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Senior Member paaris is an unknown quantity at this point paaris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course dear! we should monitor our open positions to avoid the chances of possible losses. We don't know the future and we never wanna loose in forex. That's why we need to have our eyes on the market chart. Thanks,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member swaat is an unknown quantity at this point swaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise me is chiz ki zrurat mehsoos karta hon kay apni trade ko dekho lakin is liay sabar hona chahye. me is liay dekhna chahta hon koye aise news na aje go market ko upset kar de or meri profit wali lot minus me na chali jae mostly stop loss laga kar nai b dekhta lakin dekhna muje acha lagta hai apni lot ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mfaisals123 is on a distinguished road mfaisals123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ma tradfing ky doran hamy order par position ki trha rhna chy ha kiu ky ager ham position par nhe ho gay to ham forex malose hasil kar sakty ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the need for the traders is that they should have the right way of tradings in this market. they should put the positions when they think that market will not go against them so they should not lose more money here.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mjhy koi zarorat nahi hoti apni open position ko dakhny ki kyu k main sl/tp ko use karti hu to mjhy is sy bar bar position dakhny ki zarorat nahi parti.

Banned Khan786786 is on a distinguished road Khan786786's Avatar
    Thanks
    No,you don't have need to focus on your trade every time,you should always do set stop loss and take profit,if market will move according to your analysis then your trade will be automatically closed when market will reach on your take profit poing and you acquire profit but if market moves against you then stop loss will help you to stop your trade with the loss that you can afford and your all money will not gone in this way.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get any chance to view my trade. And later when I got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade, perhaps I will not be broke. So what do you all do? When you have to go for any urgent jobs, would you leave the trade open?
    If you are leaving your office with a open position then it is always advice ( if you are a day trader) place a stop loss and a target so that any of the price will get initiated or else the price will be in range so that you will not facing huge loss in your trading margin. Or else you may loose whole money if market goes reverse of your position with out placing a stop loss.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i also dont feel to want or monitoring our trade at all time.
    if we use proper sl & tp then we can go anywhere at open trade time.
    if you put stop loss then you never got margin call.
    Sahi kaha kafi trader ke pass mein itna samay nahi hota hai, ki wo monitoring kar sake, isliye wo take profit aur stop loss ka use karte hai, wo order place karke kahi bhi aa aur jaa sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned blackboy222 is an unknown quantity at this point blackboy222's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should not forget to plan our money and risk managment just like using small size lots and set our stop loss position beyond support we have a wrong position it will touch our stop and close our position automatically .

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi yay zaroori nahi hay kay aap apni trade open kar kay uss koo har time daykhty raheen agar aap nay take profit or stop loss use karty haint oo aysa kuch bee karny kee zaroorat nahi hoti.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)