+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2089

Thread: Do we need to watch our open positions to make sure we don't go to loss.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
    bhai ji aap jab bhi trade lagaiye to usko watch mat kariye kynki jitna watch krenge utna aap galat entry lenge aap galat entry se bachiye taki koi problem hi na ho, hum sabhi iss market main abhi bht naye hai humme abhi bht kuch sikhne ki jaroorat hai
    ha abhi hume yaha par bohot kuch sikhna hai yaha par ache se kaam karna hai aur yaha par jab tak hard work nahi karege tab tak yaha par sikh nahi sakte hai hard work karne se hi sikha ja sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai ji aap jab bhi trade lagaiye to usko watch mat kariye kynki jitna watch krenge utna aap galat entry lenge aap galat entry se bachiye taki koi problem hi na ho, hum sabhi iss market main abhi bht naye hai humme abhi bht kuch sikhne ki jaroorat hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I think we can use the stop loss at our trades and we should not watch all the time because we can make take wrong decision if we watch the market all the time and it would be wise after placing an order should close the monitor to control our emotions

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayinifx View Post
    Trader jab market me trade ko opne karte hai to trader ko skill bana hoga kyunki Bina skill ke trader sirf trade opne karne she profit nahi hoti hai ess ke liye trader ke pass skill hona bahut jaroori hota hai tabhi wo sahi she market me kaam kar sakte hai.
    Bhai trading karne ke liye pahle to humare ko yaha par sabse jayda jor skills banane par hi dalna hota hai, yaha par bhai jab tak acha trading skills nahi hota hai tab tak hum kaam nahi kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    keep your trading lot size low that can give a space to our trading that it wont close in a few pips and maintain a stop loss and take profit order if you are not present in front of the system all day. Dont open multiple trade if the margin call is near.

Senior Member Joey11 is on a distinguished road Joey11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actualy you don''t because when you open ay position you have to make sure that the position is very god and you can get sme good profits but if you're not sure you should watch your positions

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader jab market me trade ko opne karte hai to trader ko skill bana hoga kyunki Bina skill ke trader sirf trade opne karne she profit nahi hoti hai ess ke liye trader ke pass skill hona bahut jaroori hota hai tabhi wo sahi she market me kaam kar sakte hai.

Senior Member Wassim_gsm is an unknown quantity at this point Wassim_gsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I f your knowledges in forex are enough ,and if your analysis of the currencies you work on is correct , I think there is no need to keep watching your current trades if you you well set your stoplosses and take profits .
    Trading after a good analysis of the market is necessary for successful yrades.

Senior Member sk116 is an unknown quantity at this point sk116's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I forgot to close my trade and very next day I did not get chance to view my trade, and later when I got to my trade, and later when i got to my trade all my money was gone. If I had been there keeping constant eye upon the trade

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear I actually consider that traders who go on for 5 - 7 years for a single trade ? Are you sure you know what you are talking about. It is a huge time and no trader would do any such trade where he needs to wait for so many years for result . Think before you write something mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)