+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 592 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to apna stop loss nearest support ye resistance points say kuch pips kay faaslay per rakhta hoon or isi tarah take profit bhi. phir agar may screen per mojood hoon to apnay stop loss ko or take profit ko next point per bhi set ker dia kerta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a longterm trader ..
    I just opened a position on Tuesday and will close my position on Friday ..
    I usually always make 50 point for stop loss and 100 points for take profit
    but I still have not been able to produce maximum profit with this way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I always settle for take profit as 50 pips and stop loss at 25 pips. So far I am successful in making good trades. What are your orders?

forex trading main stop loss or take profit both kas ahameet rakta ha ap market main ratha hoa take profit be laga sakta ho or stop loss be laga sakta ho is sa ap ko both sara fida ho ga agr fida nahi be ho ga to loss be kam ho ga take profit lagana ka asan traqa ha jo velue ap na market main lagi hoi ha us ko ap select kar k aption laga do take profit ke ya stop loss ke

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly, i am really confuse about that.because i can not determine about stop loss function in forex.because i lost 5 times for place stop loss.may be i need to learn about how to determine of balance or volume in instaforex.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    i always keeps my take profit to nearest resistance or support and place stop loss 5-10 pips below the low of previous candle if i have entered long and 5-10 pips above the high of previous candle if i have entered short.
    every stop loss and take profit is based on the which trading style we have applied....i usually put stop loss on the basis of fib level
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with 50 pips stop loss and unlimited pips of take profits. I don't usually place take profit as I keep constant eyes upon the trade and close the position soon as I think the profits are enough for me.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    That this matter should be supported on the strategy adopted by the
    That the strategy of short range can be a stop-loss to profit taking by 2: 1
    That was a long-term strategy can be a stop-loss to take the profit ratio of 1: 2
    use of the target ratio and the risk is of great help traders trade less have a good accuracy.
    so that it helps them cover their shortcomings in the analysis. so that it can generate profits if they use the right strategies and MM.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not a good idea to don't post stop loss if you have small capital because you can lose your whole investment in just few minutes so always put stop loss to minimize your risk.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends stop losses gives traders, but also a wise stop loss is calculated based on the wise management of money, if I trade the risk of about 1-2%. so as to minimize loss.
    good luck.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading if the market is trending i prefer a trailing stop to manage my profit factor, but if the market is ranging then i prefer my gut feeling to tell me where to put stops to get out of a wrong trade, mostly this is 15 to 30 pips at most

+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 592 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)