+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 592 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Senior Member ijaved is an unknown quantity at this point ijaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not use the regular stop losses and take profit. But I am see the many thread and they are set the profit and losses to ratio is 1:3. They are earn the low money but regular earning. There monthly bad earn the hand some more ey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am using the support and resistance area at my trading and I love to use this as my stop loss and take profit and some times we may get caught because of false break out but still I love to use them.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Member ranjitbaba is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is something different and designed as per my money management and risk taking capacity. I do not use stop loss if I am having very low open quantity without using higher leverage, but when I trade during news release hour I just give a stop loss of 10-15 pip difference with pending execute order and placed target at a time. Stop loss and target level vary from trader to trader as well as from position to position quantity.
    So you choose your won stop loss and target level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Manite is an unknown quantity at this point Manite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading long term so in my long term trading my first and last stop loss is 300pips.
    now day i am trading and learning scalping but i am really can not find out what is the right stop loss..
    i test in demo i find if i trade near to support and resistance then there is no need to set stop loss trade will close with 10pips tp.
    so i dont use stop loss in scalping trading but i use trailing stop..its give me profit if my trade move in profit.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes using stop loss and take profits are an good option on using in trade this may helps to making risk on trading using stop loss for safe our capital because we never know how much market flexible while its opens , and take profits are good to earn some profits without more to loss all earned , i will keep stop loss level 20,and take profits 50
    INDIAN FOREX FORUM
    EARN 0.20$ BONUS PER POST
    Here is a link to join and earn more bonus ; https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=39595
    THANK MY POST IF YOU LIKE

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont have fix stop loss and take profit in my own trading, because my stop loss and take profit will depend on the situation in the market. but minimal, my profit and risk ratio is 1:1. then if i get loss, i will not lose so much money, and i can recover my loss with one profit trade

Senior Member Omda Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Omda Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is depending on market condition, do not assume with take profit of 20 pips is applicable to all accurencies pair, we should make some analysis before making any accurate and suitable take profit or stop loss.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss aur take profit ke liye trader ko shuru se he market me plan karna hoga agar yahan trader plan achha karta hai to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai,esliye usko soch samajh kar he yahan kaam karna hoga..

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear I can say that i also use trailing stops to secure my profit if the market is less volitile.I dont put the take profit on basis of the point but i use support and resistance to find my take profit and stop loss.I am a kind of a man who watch his trading running so whenever i see good profit i usually close the trade.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear of course I think to make the stop loss and take profit planing maybe this can be good for us to use the good analysis on our trading, or some time many trader is put the stop loss and take profit to the support and the resistance line, maybe that will be more helpful for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 592 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)