+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 592 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko hamesha pehle market me time dena chahiye aur soch smaajhkar chalna chahiye agar trader yahan stop loss lagana chahta hai to usko support aur resistance ka bhi help lena chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamada_el5oly66 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly66's Avatar
    Thanks
    while trading if the market is trending i prefer a trailing stop to manage my profit factor, but if the market is ranging then i prefer my gut feeling to tell me where to put stops to get out of a wrong trade, mostly this is 15 to 30 pips at most .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader ko apne trade me stop loss lagane ke liye suru se market me plan karni hogi agar market me trader achha plan karte hai to baad me forex ke business me achha kaam kar sakte hai lekin usko market me hamesha such samjh kar chalna chahiye.

Senior Member Faisalaziz is an unknown quantity at this point Faisalaziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss or take profit app capital per bi depend krta hai.bazokat market bohet ziyada move kr jati hai kisi hass news per.so stop loss or take profit utna hi hona chahiye jitna aap loss bardasht kr sakty hon.wasy 50 pips or25 pips best hain.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both tools ko use karny say phaly stop loss point and take profit point ko identify karna zarori hai.Our ye traders ko trade open karny say phaly karna chahye.Support level and resistance level check karen gay to stop loss and take profit set karna easy ho ga.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader use good money management system make good and by the use it you will be gain skill from the forex trade and this is best so believe price mostly moves in long ranges than that but you are lucky if you are getting good results

Junior Member pradeepkaral is an unknown quantity at this point pradeepkaral's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    25 pips is a bit of very tight stop loss. Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no perfect stop loss and take profit in the forex trading you just have to assess your risk and try to place the stop loss at good level so that your take profit will trigger before the stop loss trigger.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member bodaa is an unknown quantity at this point bodaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading long term so in my long term trading my first and last stop loss is 300pips.
    now day i am trading and learning scalping but i am really can not find out what is the right stop loss..
    i test in demo i find if i trade near to support and resistance then there is no need to set stop loss trade will close with 10pips tp.

Senior Member mukas is an unknown quantity at this point mukas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I also do believe that if you use stop losses and take profit 50 pips 70 pips, in which case you be required to create the analysis and prediction are extremely nice, and should notice the appropriate entry purpose, therefore that you may trade forex properly and profitably.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 592 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)