+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    25 pips is a bit of very tight stop loss. Price mostly moves in long ranges than that, but you are lucky if you are getting good results from it. I always set the SL and TP nearest to the support or resistance level and ofter alter it as the price moves on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    well when i open any trade than first i search next support and resistance. i put my stop loss near to these levels.
    if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rules. i use 2:1 risk & reward ratio.
    stop loss is 200pips then my tp is 100pips..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Backbonn24 View Post
    I think if we talk for stop loss then it could for up to 70-80 pips and for take profit it could be up to 50 pips be enough for earn money without taking any risk and close the position soon as I think the profits are enough for me.
    मैं अपने लक्ष्य को तत्काल प्रतिरोध के नीचे रखता हूं जिसे मैं व्यापार देखकर देखता हूं और इसलिए मेरा व्यापार दूसरों के सामने बंद हो गया है और मेरे जीतने की संभावना बढ़ जाती है और समर्थन के ठीक नीचे मेरा स्टॉप लॉस होता है इसलिए मैं केवल तभी ढीला होता हूं जब समर्थन टूट जाता है जिसकी संभावना कम होती है एक समर्थन को तोड़ने से पहले बाजार में कई बार हिट हुआ।

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I think if we talk for stop loss then it could for up to 70-80 pips and for take profit it could be up to 50 pips be enough for earn money without taking any risk and close the position soon as I think the profits are enough for me.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my conclusion and my investigation I abuse consistently only 85 pips stop misfortune and 25 pips accept benefit because of I see it will be the acceptable stop misfortune and take benefit mastermind myself. It's excellent exchange plan . Be that as it may, my stop misfortune is 20 pips and take benefit is 60 pips. Furthermore, I m likewise winning cash. What's more, confronting misfortune is the piece of this business and it relies upon us that how we can diminish it. Also, I don't think so you can exchange without having some misfortune. Since it's the initial step of learning in Forex.that is a sound benefit I presume. in this manner the way that forex is reasonable for the benefit of me We are regularly purchase and sell utilizing stoppable in addition to the stoppable is around 40 pips alongside income can be 50 for you to 62 spot. We are regularly get in surpassed division alongside offer in spent.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai stop loss aur take profit ko bhe istmel krna hai kyu k stop loss aur take profit ko bhe istmel krney sey ap market mai achi trade kr sakty ho aur forex market nukan bhe ho tou wo stop loss ki waja sey recover kr sakty ho.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I abuse consistently only 85 pips stop misfortune and 25 pips accept benefit because of I see it will be the acceptable stop misfortune and take benefit orchestrate myself. It's excellent exchange plan . In any case, my stop misfortune is 20 pips and take benefit is 60 pips. Furthermore, I m additionally acquiring cash. What's more, confronting misfortune is the piece of this business and it relies upon us that how we can diminish it. What's more, I don't think so you can exchange without having some misfortune. Since it's the initial step of learning in Forex.We are frequently purchase and sell utilizing stoppable in addition to the stoppable is around 40 pips alongside profit can be 50 for you to 62 spot. We are frequently acquire in beat division alongside offer in overwrough.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by perkalian View Post
    Dear forex ek bohat acha profitable business ha, lakin forex ek risky business bi ha, or forex main kam krny k liye stop loss or take profit ka istamal bohat zarori hota ha, dear main to kabi bi stop loss is liye nahi lagata kiun k mujy pata hota ha k jis rate par main ny trade lagai ha, market us rate par ek na ek din zaror wapis a jay or gi, or take profit to zaror lagata hn, ta k jb bi market mery fix kiye huy rate par aye to trade profit k sath khatam ho jay.
    wakt ki munasibaat say he me trade karta hn aur us ko samjhta hn aur sub ko he yehi mashwara deta hn k yaha pay anay k bad aesay he apnay experience ko grow uo kare aur jitna mumkin ho sake is business me kam kare aur behter stoploss aur take profit ka intekhab kare.tab ja kar he kuch faida mile ga.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my limited have the knob loss mean and conduct realise direction while trading that is according to the condition of the industry and it's also according to money management and our metropolis so you'd better use the conclusion failure and determine vantage because it solon uninjured and that protect our accounting. for me i don't like to work with an enormous take profit and don't like to work with atiny low stop loss because of the market is volatility and also the trader has to be patient the value to go back and we should not be greedy untile flip the profit to lose on behalf of me i like 50 for take profit and 100 for stop loss.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?although i'm using robots, i've already put the stop loss in each open position and a cut loss order if my total capital is reaching the limit that i setups. While for profit i'm usually take the 1:2 ratio for loss and profit, so if i'm setup a 20pip loss, then my profit will be at 40 pips. Stop loss can't be perfect i think but we can just use good SL according to our capital and our loss accepting mentality. If we are trading with big capital then we can face loss upto 5% of our capital, i know loss would be marginally big but it will give us a wider window for price to move adn not hit SL. Using stop loss near a support or resistance level is also considered good spot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)