+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5914

Thread: What is your perfect stop loss plan and take profit plan while trading?

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take profit on pivot point lines support and resistance and also my stop loss is usually hiding some pips above or below the immediate support or resistance line from my trade entry point. Usually 10pips on top of resistance for sell and 10pips below support for buy
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit are the tools which are provided by the forex forum and it depends on you that how able are you to trade properly and in this way you will earn profit in the form of money and you will be happy and relaxed watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market do not make in a hurry but do not take more time and in this way you will become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks

good

Let me described well when i open any trade than first i search next support and resistance. i put my stop loss near to these levels.
    if support and resistance levels are too high then i follow my money management rules. i use 2:1 risk & reward ratio.
    stop loss is 200pips.,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mst shekhanur banu is an unknown quantity at this point mst shekhanur banu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business and loss is very common matter .we should stop loss but we should needed some tips the first tips is learning forex trading then good planing and the most important things is control our emotion and greed .

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally feel while trading if the market is trending i prefer a trailing stop to manage my profit factor, but if the market is ranging then i prefer my gut feeling to tell me where to put stops to get out of a wrong trade, mostly this is 20 - 30 pips at most.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    typically i might place my stoploss and take profits on good support and resistance space in which the worth might presumably mind towards which path with regard to take profit and with regard to stop loss is how the value might less doubtless go.

Member atulbhai is an unknown quantity at this point atulbhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amayanabor View Post
    forex trade is risky so it is necessity to have a stop loss in your trade and take profit in a good support level so to me I set my stop loss like 10 pips and my take profit 50 pips or better stead I do proper management of money.
    ye to mai manta hun forex bahut hi jayda risky hai isme bahut hi jayda risk leke hume work karna hai tabhi hum kuch kar payenge risk leke kise bhi bande ko work nnhi karna hai mughe aisa lagta hai jo bhi banda risk leke work karega uska isme nuskaan hi hoga mai manta hun .

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade is risky so it is necessity to have a stop loss in your trade and take profit in a good support level so to me I set my stop loss like 10 pips and my take profit 50 pips or better stead I do proper management of money.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that if trend of the forex market is clear then if we open our trade then we can win here very easy and very fast money we should always need to work hard and set stop loss at 150 pips and take profit on 100 pips that is good in all cases.

Member baratok is an unknown quantity at this point baratok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My take profit always larger than my stop loss, because it can help me to make good profit, without become afraid to losing much money. When i get loss, i know that i will able to recover my loss in one trade only. So it can help me to be relax, to be more calm, and can be discipline also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)