+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 607 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be some time fear help us escape of loses and it give us pre-sense of coming risk, but most of the time it act as an hurdle in the way of trading, and when we are in fear we are not able to do justice with our trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tachyon is an unknown quantity at this point tachyon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear is the one of the powerful force which is able to done any thing by you.fear is the element that a trader must have.if we have the fear of loss we will take the step wisely and can minimize the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the fear that it could avoid a lot of loss in trading, it is because the trader will always be cautious in making any trades. Traders will not open position when the market is unclear. If you find the right timing and very likely the trader is willing to trade. Very calculations in forex trading is also one of good money management.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    I've become strange to hear this topic. Is that really possible? As far as I know "fear" is one of the worst obstacle for a trader. How can we hope that it will do something positive for us?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but if you're too scared and paranoid it will also be hurt where you might lose the opportunity for profit which should be used appropriately and that's what you need to pay attention.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    app ko humesha door rahan chiya fear say kion kay fear jo hai kafi harmful hai trading kay liya yah app kay profit ko kaam karti hai forex may aur fear na kafi traders kay account loss may dalain hain.

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fear is one of the bad things that we should avoid in forex. Since fear is a negative emotions and it can affect our decisions in forex which will cause loss in trading, then we should try control it by increase our analysis or improve our strategy.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    some trader suggest to avoid fear when trade, so i think dont fear when we're still doing trade.
    fear can make us not confident with our analysis and also we'll doubt.
    fear, greed, emotion are bad things when we're doing trade.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    fear always very harmful for your trade so best stay away from fear because in forex if you wanna earn profit then you must have capabilities to face fear and without risk you cant earn profit in forex.forex is not joke because most of trader fail due to fear during forex.

Junior Member amirepst is an unknown quantity at this point amirepst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes ,The fear is a natural and psychological way to avoid the loss in trade ,Because the fear push us to pay more attention to our positions ,So it's very useful to control our decisions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 607 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)